Feelings

We pull up to Tom's place. he keeps smiling at me. He helps me get to his room. Latta was there visiting Willy. Willy sets my crutches on the couch.

  He looks at me, waiting for me to say something. We sit there for about 30 seconds not knowing what to say to each other. Finally he says "uh do you wanna watch some Netflix in my room??" I say sure .

I Feel my phone buzzing. I tell Tom "hey I'll be right back." I answer my phone.

Embry: uh hello ?? Where the heck are you
Me: uh why?
Embry: you totally just left me Andre and Nate what the heck just tell me where you are
Me: TOMS why
Embry : you just ditched Andre for Tom what I thought you liked
Me: EMBRY SHH HE IS NEAR YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING
Embry : you need to make up your mind and choose someone you can't go back and forth this is wrong
Me: I'm sorry I'll be back later i will talk more to you soon bye
Embry: bye .

  Tom heard the whole conversation. "Uhh so you like Andre ?" He asks. I answer "no, I never said that." My face goes red . I limp into toms room and fall onto his bed. Tom scoots me close. I sort of felt uncomfortable, like this was wrong. I can't  make up my mind I had equal feeling for Tom and Andre. Let's just see how this goes.

    Tom turns on a movie. He talks to me, and asks me questions. We laugh and talk and talk. We faced each other the whole time. Every time I said something Tom would make this super cute face. Oh I wanted to kiss him so bad. Latta screams into the room "HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOVE BUGS DOING DO YOu WANT SOME FOOD?" Tom yells back "Yes."

  I start to get tired. "Hey Tom when do you want to drop me off?" I ask. He says "just stay here tonight." I say sure. I start to fall asleep. Tom puts his hands around me. He kisses my head lightly.

   I hear latts come back home. I feel Tom get up to go get some food. He walks back in, I open my eyes and Tom forgot to close the door I see Andre in the hallway. I hide under the blankets. Tom asks "what's wrong." I whisper "no one told me Andre lived here too." He laughs "yeah he does what's so bad about that." I answer "I went on a date with him tonight I didn't want him to know I came here." Tom pats my back "oh trust me he knows."

   My face goes red. I get out of the bed. And limp out of the room, to go into the living room. Andre was in the kitchen getting some water he just eyed me down. He didn't say a word to me. Tom texts me are you leaving?
I answer back no I'm just gonna sleep out here. He answers back okay.

  I wait about thirty minutes. I get up and walk to Andre's room. He is on his phone. I knock on the door lightly. He looks at me and just turns back around. I say lightly can I talk to you. He ignores me still. I stand there for a minute. He turns off his phone and sits on the edge of his bed. And sounds mad "why don't you go sleep with Tom." I felt embarrassed. Andre can I please talk to you. He just shakes his head yes.

     I sit down on the bed next to Andre. I say "look I'm sorry, I'm a senior in Highschool and I'm still trying to figure out what the heck I want to do with my life and who I'm going to be with, I'm confused and with you being mad at me isn't going to help, I don't know what to do." Andre looks at me super concerned "Well I was a senior once too, I understand how it feels to be a little bit confused but when it comes to people you love, you just have to choose one person and keep trying for that one person and look if I'm not that person that's okay, I just want you to be happy." He says with his cute little accent.

    That's when I got hella feelings for Andre. I hugged him so tight, and apologize for leaving dinner without him and ditching him for Tom. He accepts the apology. I walk back out to the couch and fall asleep.