I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it

Please Be Naked - The 1975

tyler sits in front of me after he almost drops the stack of books he was carrying on the table. he sighs and readjusts his non prescription glasses so they're not crooked anymore. he immediately does sweater paws and shakes his head.

"i hate chemistry,"he murmurs.

i smile at him and take his hand in mine,"don't worry about it, baby boy. you'll do fine."

"hell no. have you even seen what we've got to study? it's a lot. i don't think i'll be able to memorize it all."

"we have more than two months to study."

"exactly."

i sigh and kiss his knuckles. he smiles and blushes slightly, his cheeks turning a fainted pink. "we'll do okay. i know that you will pass it."

"i hope so."

he takes his hand away from mine and opens one of the books. he flips through the pages and stops almost halfway through it. it's a page with some elements and their physical forms next to them; translation: boring chemistry stuff.

i go back to solving the algebra equations i have due in a week. they're not that hard, just have long procedures to do. i'm decent at math, only because my boyfriend over here tutors me every week before finals.

it's awfully silent, even for the library. it's probably because we're in a sorta hidden part of it. i give up on the problem i'm trying to solve and go sit next to tyler.

"tyler, baby boy, i'm bored."

he's still reading the book.

"baby boy."

he looks at me annoyed,"yes?"

"i'm bored. wanna do something a little more fun?"

"not now, josh." and he goes back to reading the boring chemistry book.

i roll my eyes at him and kiss his neck. that's something he cannot resist. i kiss down his collarbone, lowering the collar of his beautiful colored cream sweater. he looks so adorable in it, aesthetically pleasing. he has been dressing a little feminine these days, it suits him really well.

"j-josh...someone can walk in on us."

i leave a hickey in his collarbone and kiss his lips next. "nobody comes to this part of the library, baby boy."

he kisses me back, his hands playing with my hair.

"okay...just be quick."

he pushes all of our things on the table to the left, making space for him to lay down for me. he's wearing a light blue skirt with white converse. he looks so beautiful. i kiss him passionately, making every second my lips are on his count.

"j-josh..."

i pull his skirt up, revealing the white lace panties underneath it. i bite my lower lip and pull them down. "baby boy, you wanted this to happen, didn't you?"

he smirks,"maybe. why? do you like it, daddy?"

i feel myself getting harder and harder by the second.

"fuck you tyler joseph."

"fuck me, josh dun."

and i do.

josh always has lube on his book bag these days. don't ask me why, he just does. he doesn't have to prep me, i'm already stretched from yesterday.