✩ | RULES

✩Song in media: SOBER by BIGBANG✩

ONE : RELATIONSHIPS

• Romance is an a-okay with me, but please be aware that I am not a fan of rushed romance. I much prefer for things to be taken slow. Let our characters get to know each other a bit before we start heading into the romance.

Please be aware that rushed romance may lead to rejection.

• If you're not seeking romance, that's also an a-okay! Friendships, bromance, coworkers, acquaintances, or whatever is completely fine!

TWO : GRAMMAR

• I understand wholeheartedly if English isn't your first language and that there may be a few errors here and there. But please try to keep things readable and understandable, if I am unable to understand your response, I may ask you to rewrite it, but please do not get frustrated with me.

THREE : RESPONSES

• I prefer for responses to be kept literate. Please refrain from responding in text format and refrain from using * and /

EXAMPLE:

✗ *looks at you* how have you been doing? *blushes*

✗ /holds hand/ can I kiss you? /kisses you/

• Please respond in third person point of view [ he, she, them ]

• One or two sentenced responses are a huge no-no for me. You may write as many lines as you like, your maximum is limitless, but the minimum is four lines.

• Please inform me if you will be away for some time. If there is no response within 2-3 weeks, any relationship formed with my characters will be erased.

• Please understand that I have a life that will keep me from responding. If I delay in responding, please do not spam me unless I have been gone for more than 1-2 days.

FOUR : POWERS

• If your character has powers, be aware that I only allow up to 3 powers. Anything more is a no-no

• Mind reading and body manipulation are a HUGE NO-NO. Refrain from using these powers. If they are used, I will ask you to please not use them, and to please rewrite your response.

FIVE : SWEARING, GORE, SMUT, ETC.

• Swearing is completely fine with me! Swear to your hearts content! But if you are not comfortable with swearing, I completely understand and will refrain from swearing.

• Want things to be gory? I'm okay with that! Go on ahead and make things as gory as you like.

Don't like gore? That's okay too, I can respect that and will refrain from it.

• Smut is also an a-okay with me! I mainly only allow it if our characters are in a relationship. But if all you're looking for is a quick smut roleplay, then that's fine with me, I can do those. But please understand that there will be no relationship between our characters.

• You are allowed to hurt my characters in any form. Whether it be physically or emotionally, it is all allowed. But refrain from killing my character, how else will the roleplay be able to continue if a character is dead?

• If you want to throw in some drama, then go right ahead! Family drama, wars, relationship dramas, etc, is allowed. Anything to keep the roleplay interesting and spicy is mighty fine!

SIX : HAVE FUN!

• Lastly, please have fun and enjoy yourself!♡