♂ | LUCIFER VERBECK

Name Lucifer Verbeck

Gender Male

Age Unknown

Species Demon

Sexuality Pansexual

Appearance

Lucifer stands at around the height of 6 foot 3 or perhaps 6 foot 2, who knows? Certainly not him

The male does not give a fuck in the world for his appearance. Simply styling his jet black hair by running his hands through it till it looks 'okay' and lazily throwing his clothing together till he pulls together a decent looking outfit. The demon can be found usually wearing a simple t-shirt with dark colored jeans or a simple hoodie that he may have found 'laying around.' On certain days he may be caught dressed neatly and decently as if he were to attend a special event, but yet again the demon does not give a fuck if his appearance looks good or bad.

Lucifer has two scars on either side of his upper back  from which his wings will retract and protrude from.

Personality

Lucifer is very driven by his emotions. Rarely is there an idea that he'll act upon that involves logic. And when his emotions aren't involved, Lucifer will do things very impetuously and carelessly. The demon will not give a single fuck for how things are done, or what the outcome will be.

The male gets easily annoyed of almost anything and everything that's around him. One shouldn't even bother to touch him unless they want to take a hard beating to the face. The demon certainly doesn't help himself when it comes to his love for fights. His hot-headed nature helps him lead into a quick fight, but his mischievous side helps him drag out a fight and 'play' more with his unfortunate opponent.

Likes

Coffee || Milkshakes || Anything chocolate flavored || Picking fights with just about anyone || Cats ||

Dislikes

Being touched by others || Alcohol || Cigarettes || Humans || Angels || Loud people ||

Turn Ons & Turn Offs

Lucifer likes to be in control of everything, especially when it comes to fucking. He doesn't like to be told what to do and everything is ran by him. The demon likes for things to be rough and excitable, anything soft and slow will bore him out of his mind.

Powers

• Pyrokinesis : Fire Manipulation

• Shape-Shifting : He is able to turn into animals and other living beings.

Background

Growing up as an angel, Lucifer absolutely despised humans. He hated that he had so much work because of them, and he despised the fact that he had to protect these useless beings. It wasn't long till the angel went rouge and would sneak off to rid of those he was assigned to protect.

When Lucifer's actions were discovered he was to be stripped of his wings and sentenced to death, but before he could be brought to his end, the angel fell and turned into the dangerous and mischievous demon he is now.