I want to know your fantasies - Itachi Uchiha

*Edited*

Name: JayCee Matsuchika

Village: Land of fire

Rank: Ex-Jonin - S ranked rogue ninja

Features: dark brown hair, reaching her hips, bangs hanging in front of her eyes. Slim figure with naturally large hips, d-cup boobs, wears clothes similar to Ino just in black and blue fishnets.

JayCee's P.O.V

I was out on a mission with the famous Hidan, man was he annoying, always talking about Jashin and how he's going to kill all of us worthless infidels blah blah blah.

I continued walking as Hidan kept babbling on about when he joined the akatsuki and stuff which reminded me of when I joined the akatsuki which was when I met Itachi Uchiha. Just thinking of his name made me blush. I've had a crush on Itachi for as long as I can remember.

~FLASHBACK~

I had just walked out on my village after burning it to the ground, burning everyone alive. I turned and watched it as the grin on my face grew. The land of fire is now engulfed in its own flames. I produced a wind style jutsu and made the fire even bigger than it already was. I hissed in pain as some of the fire licked my skin, causing me to jump back.

I frowned before I turned on my heel and walked through the forest to god knows where.

Along my way I had bumped into a strong chest which caused me to look up. As soon as I did I regretted it as I looked up into the eyes of the Sharingan. I gasped and jumped getting into my fighting position. He was wearing a cloak covered in red clouds.

Akatsuki. 

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you" He spoke in a husky monotone voice.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "And why not? I'm an S-ranked rogue ninja" I replied confusion laced in my voice.

"Because I'm the one here to retrieve you and take you back to the Akatsuki"

I nodded and looked into his eyes once more. "Those eyes. You're an uchiha right?" I asked and he nodded, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Please hurry, my leader does not like to be kept waiting" he said before he turned and began walking in the direction of I guessed their hideout.

I obediently followed closely behind him for what seemed like 10 mins before I spoke up again.

"So what's your name? Why are you in the akatsuki?" I asked curiously.

"Itachi Uchiha. I joined after I slaughtered my whole clan and left my little brother alive to avenge his clan." he replied in his nonchalant monotone voice.

I nodded in understanding and kept walking. I looked down in shame, I killed all of my family before I even started the fire to keep them from burning them alive.

"What about you?" he asked as he looked at me out the corner of his eye.

"My names JayCee." I started "JayCee Mastuchika.  I... killed my family, then burned my village to the ground, I killed them to stop them from being burned alive unlike everyone else who made a burden of me or just treated me poorly. They deserved it." I finished as I breathed out.

Itachi hummed and I looked down in shame.

"There's nothing to feel ashamed about, I was forced to slaughter my village by lord donso" he said making me stop abruptly.