Kuroo Tetsuro + Bokuto Kotaro x OC Part 2

Hiii~ Sorry this took so long to write, I had so many ideas and none of them were good enough, but luckily I had the help of Cristina once again to really put this all together. SO! I hope you all like it, cause I certainly freaking do.

Dedicated to garciacr67

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I had raised my hands to Kuroo, he had kept his distance from me. To say I felt bad was an understatement, he was one of my best friends but that doesn't make it right for what he did. Bokuto-Senpai is special to me, I want to be with him, near him, see his beautiful smile, hear his boisterous laugh, be the reason why he's so happy.

I clutched my arms tighter around the clipboard I held to my chest as I watched another game between Nekoma high and Fukurodani high. I couldn't keep my eyes off of either of the captains. Bokuto wasn't playing to the best of his ability and Kuroo wasn't blocking as easily as he did before. If anything their techniques were slipping, their performance was breaking down slowly.

"Whatever happened between you and the captain, you need to sort it out and quickly, Rina-Chan" A voice whispered beside me.

I jumped at the sudden closeness of the person. My head turned for my eyes to be met with the motherly eyes of Yaku-Senpai. He gave me the "I-know-what-happened-but-sort-it-the-hell-out" look. I sighed as I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander for a second before I refocused my attention back on the game.

"It's not that easy, Yaku-Senpai." I spoke out. "He ruined everything for me between Bokuto-Senpai and I. The whole camp knows that I slept with Kuroo-senpai. It makes me sound like a whore. I feel like no one sees me the way they did before." I worriedly spoke out. I heard a sigh come from the boy beside me.

My attention was yet again taken from the game as he gripped my shoulders. "It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you. You and the captain have a bond that no one else could ever imagine with him. As for Bokuto-San, I know he really likes you. I know he's hurt, but I also know that he's willing to listen to you. Just try, okay. If not for them, then for yourself, put yourself out of this misery you've dug yourself into." His motherly instincts kicked in as his eyes bore into mine.

I sighed once again, averting my gaze to my arms that held the clipboard close to my chest. I thought through his words, deciding he was right, I looked up at him, giving a firm nod and a small smile. "Thank you, Yaku-Senpai."

"That's what I'm here for Rina-chan." He patted my shoulder before he had to go back onto the court.

Our game against Fukurodani ended, the boys coming back from their courts to relax before their game in a few hours. I decided to take this as my chance to speak to the two captains. It wasn't going to be easy, but I needed to get what I had to say across to them.

I took a deep breath, walking over to Kuroo-senpai first. His back was turned to me as he spoke to Yaku-Senpai and Lev-San. I took another breath before I reached out and tapped the bedhead on the shoulder. His head perked up, twisting around to face me. His eyes widened at the sight of me, his body stiffened as I held my gaze away from him.

"C-can I please speak to you in private... Senpai?" I asked, gulping down the lump in my throat. My chest tightened as I looked up at the said boy. My gazed averted to Yaku-senpai who gave me a firm nod and a reassuring smile. I nodded silently before turning to walk outside.