My Muse ~ Ren

Helloooo~~ So! I know that there has been a few requests for characters and whatnot, and there's a request for a Kaito part 2, but I honestly just want to get through all the infatuation boys before I start on any part 2's. So please be patient while I collect all my inspiration and write my fantasies out c:

All infatuation character rights to   MaskCover

Name: Mina Lacey

Characteristics: mid-length brunette hair, oceanic blue eyes, 5"6, small frame and small facial features.

Personality: loves to sing, is very passionate about music, humorous, outgoing, easy going, enthusiastic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat beside Ren as his fingers glided across the keys of his piano. Me on the other hand, was singing to my favourite song that I chose to sing to Ren as a means of showing him how much I loved him.

I sang alongside him as the chimes of my voice and keys were in perfect tune. He'd learned all the keys from the first time I'd sang it to him.

~

"I've waited a hundred years, I'd wait a million more for you~

Nothing prepared me for with the privilege of being yours ado~

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch, if I had only seen how you smile when you blush.

Or how you curl lip when you concentrate enough, I would've known what I was living for~ all along.

What I've been living for.

Your love is my turning page, only the sweetest words remain~~

Every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is a redefined phrase~

I surrender who I've been for who you are, nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart~

If I had only felt how it feels to be yours~

I would have known what I've been living for all along

What I've been living for~

We're tethered to the story we must tell.

When I saw you~ well I knew we'd tell it well.

With a whisper, we will tame the vicious scenes like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees."

Ren finished the song off with the rest of the notes on the piano before turning to me.

"I love you, Renny" I said just above a whisper as I held his hands in mine. My lips stretched into a grin as he let out an annoyed groan.

"I told you not to call me that, Mina~!" He whined as he playfully glared at me as I continued to giggle.

Ren leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to my lips as his hands sneaked to my hips, pulling onto his lap. His arms snaked around my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck, holding each other close. I sift my fingers through his hair as his lips left mine, his eyes remained closed as his forehead pressed against mine.

"I love you, my muse." he whispered, his breath fanning my face as a small smile stretched across my lips.

"I love you too, Renny." I let out a giggle as he growled playfully, a smirk playing on his lips as his clasped my sides.

"You think that's funny, huh?" he asked, clearly amused. I nodded as I giggled further before his fingers began to tickle my sides.

I let out uncontrollable giggles as his fingers danced along my sides, tickling me as I attempted to push his hands away. "s-stop..ahaha... R-Ren! ahaha C-Cut it out!.. R-Ren!" I yelled out through giggles. He finally stopped as I panted, his arms re-wrapping round my waist.