;five

"Luke Hemmings is gay! Luke Hemmings is gay! Luke Hemmings is gay! Luke Hemmings is gay!" Michael exclaimed happily and loudly while dancing in his room.

"Now he's all mine! Now he's all mine! Now he's all mine!" Michael turned up the volume from his radio, making BadLandTerritory to blast loudly.

"If you don't shut the fuck up right now, I will rip up your tickets when they get here!" Karen yelled from downstairs.

Those words made Michael pause his music and gasp.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Watch me son!"

"It's on mother!"

The small boy ran downstairs, a pillow in his hand.

Once he made it to the kitchen, his mother was holding a pillow too.

"It's on like donkey kong!" Karen exclaimed loudly as she began to start a pillow fight with her feminine son.

The two Clifford's laughed loudly while still having their pillow fight.

Michael couldn't ask for a better mother.

A few minutes later, the two stopped and logged onto Netflix to watch a movie.

"So Michael, your fake boyfriend is gay? It's all over the news."

"Yes mother Luke Hemmings is gay and I'm the happiest I've ever been. Now we can finally date!" Michael yelled while clapping his hands.

Karen just chuckled as she kept looking for a movie.

"Mommy, when will Luke Hemmings ever love me back?" Michael asked with a small pout.

"Aww baby. He will love you, and if he doesn't then he's a dumbass." Karen replied with a chuckle at the end.

"Mother! Luke Hemmings is not a dumbass!"

"Whatever you say Mikey. Wanna watch That 70's Show?"

"Of course! Ashton Kutcher fucks me up."

Karen laughed at her son and pressed play, starting the episode they left off on.

Midway during the show, Michael's phone beeped causing him to pause the show and see what it was.

@BadLandTerritory: thank you for all the support I have been receiving lately, I love each and everyone of you and I can't wait to start the tour!! - Luke

"He's so cute!" Michael squeaked while retweeting his 'boyfriend's' tweet.

"Oh Michael, what are we gonna do with you." Karen said with a laugh.

"Love you mom."

"Love you too."