;seven

"Thank you Chicago! You rocked tonight!" Luke yelled into the mic with a smile on his face.

The boys did their final bows and walked off stage to be greeted with pats on the back by the stage crew.

Once the two band mates made it to their dressing room, they imminently went on twitter.

"That was a great show man." Calum said.

"Yeah, it really was." Luke said with a smile, but it wasn't the same smile Calum knows.

"What's wrong mate?" Cal asked.

"I want a boyfriend." (you and me both sister)

"You'll get one soon buddy, promise. Who knows, maybe you'll find him now."

Luke chuckled, "doubt it."

"Well while you sit here and be gloomy, I'm gonna go say hi to some fans."

"Tell them I say hi, please."

"Of course I will."

Once Calum left, Luke went back to his phone.

As Luke was scrolling through his twitter feed, he saw a tweet that made his heart break.

@punkrockkitten: currently listening to the angels @BandLandTerritory while at the hospital waiting for my best friend to not die.

@BTSLuke: @punkrockkitten omg kitten are you okay?

Luke was generally worried. He's been noticing a lot of his "family" and it makes him happy to make them happy.

Michael noticed the tweet and he finally felt happy.

@punkrockkitten: @BTSLuke no im not okay. My best friend/mum is at the hospital and I'm a dying mess. Thank you for making me smile.

Luke saw the boy's tweet and smiled.

"I wanna get to know this Michael Clifford more."