All the yesterdays slip away

As soon as he noticed Kurt standing there, Laurence yelled „Kurt" which caused the others to look up. Kurt still hasn't moved, he still stood there as he appeared. Anger was much bigger than fear so Laurence yelled at Kurt „Oh Kurt, why won't you just fuck off, don't you think you have already done enough?" Kurt, still didn't move,he just commanded „Kneel down" but noone listened, instead Laurence yelled back „For what? That you can kill us? Forget it, You have already killed enough so fuck off you ridiculous ghost, noone wants you!" Kurt started to look much angrier than ever before, he repeated his command, this time yelling „I told you to kneel the fuck down!" and he raised his axe, the five suddenly got really scared and ran out of the house, just like Edith did every time she saw Kurt.

After they ran so far that they couldn't see the house anymore, they stopped. Laurence,out of breath, asked „I hope he didn't follow us" Kier tried to calm him down „Don't worry, I'm sure he stayed in the house". Without paying attention, Drew interrupted them „What to do now?" But noone had an idea, which meant they had to spend the night outside,in the village. The next morning, They saw Edith's daughter again and as she noticed them, she asked „What happened to you guys? Kier answered to her with a question „It's a long story, did Edith ever tell you about the house we live in?"

Surprised by this kind of question, Monica, Ediths daughter replied „You live in the old farm at the edge of the village, don't you? Well, she told me a lot about the Blackshards, she never shut up about Sabrina, but as I was a child she always warned me, that the house is dangerous and that I should stay away from it and that the house is haunted, but why are you asking?" Kier replied to her „Well, everything she told you is true, the Blackshards are haunting the house and Kurt really is dangerous, i assume she told you about Rose." Monica interrupted Kier „You mean that little girl that lived there and went missing? Yeah she told me a lot about her." Before Monica even had the chance to ask why, Kier explained „Well, we found her skeleton in the cellar of the house, but the skull was missing. Anyways, yesterday in the evening we talked about Edith and then Kurt suddenly appeared in front of us and told us to kneel down, we didn't and Laurence yelled at him and he yelled back and wanted us to kneel down again and as he raised his axe it scared us so much that we just ran out and we had nowhere to go so we had to spent the night outside." „But why didn't you spent the night in the hotel? We have a small hotel in the village, it isn't expensive, but there are always lots of free rooms" Monica asked. Confused Kier asked „What hotel we didn't know about any hotel?" So Monica started to explain „Well, I assume My mom told you about Ste, who claimed to have a farm on the other side of the village? There has actually never be a farm and a few years after this has happened, a hotel was opened near the house he lived, I stayed there tonight too."

Politely, Kier asked Monica "Could you please help us with the house? We need to get rid of Kurt!" Monica, as helpful as her mom has always been, suggested them „Well, the house, my mom lived in is as big as yours and as it will belong to me now because I'm her only child, and I don't want to live there myself because i want go back home i can let you live there, so you can stay in the village and but needn't stay in that house. I will help you move and If you want we can stay in touch over the phone and i will visit you guys from time to time.

They didn't even need long to think about it and they agreed.So they helped Monica to clear out the house and Monica helped them to move in. Due to the help it all only needed a few days, and the nights they spent at the hotel so they don't need to see Kurt anymore.

Soon after this happened, the story about the haunting became public, the old farm was a popular place for people who wanted to visit haunted houses.

3 years later, the five still have contact to Monica, and they were now really happy in the village. The old farm is still a much visited haunted house. The village became known for their haunted farm in the whole country.

The End

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this! This story is now over, but i can tell you: You will not get rid of me! As you may have seen already, on tuesday i uploaded a short but heartbreaking short story calld "Time slips away" and i'm already working on a short story about the timids, which will hopefully be uploaded really soon!

so, until my next letter or never,

Chan