Pink Zone

The other day

Welp, i'm almost here thats what they told me, and i really want to get there as soon as possible i wanna meet this new zone.

Amazing! This place is filled with some weird trees and i decided to call It the sakura zone i feel like someone is staring at me, like watching every single move i make, i'm really nervous right now. Someone touched my back....I stoped walking and turned around i couldn't believe what i see...

Her green eyes, and her innocent smile maked my heart pound, when i looked up it was like looking at an angel and then she told me "Hey my name is Sakura, are you a lost boy?" I agreed after all, i'm still 13 going to 14 in three days

Her green eyes, and her innocent smile maked my heart pound, when i looked up it was like looking at an angel and then she told me "Hey my name is Sakura, are you a lost boy?" I agreed after all, i'm still 13 going to 14 in three days. I asked her age and she told me "14 since three days ago" and i told her mine. I can't believe she's 14 she looks like 15 years old. She guided me to a house where two old people lived, i entered, they said they've been here all their lives and that there was a lot of kids and people living here with them, i was surprised and went to visit them.