Nothing Left

I left the Pink Zone and kept exploring even tho i felt like someone was watching me, i ignored the feeling. Weird, there's nothing around this area and i left just an hour ago, trees without leaves, rivers without enough water.

I decided to call out the one following me to see if him or her could help, "Come out from where you are, i know you have been fallowing me for a while now" as i finish those words Sakura, the girl comes out from behind a tree and says "I'm sorry I was just curious" she explained to me that after i left she got worried and followed me. She also explained why there was nothing left in this parts of the island.

She said someone called Eruka had passed through here, destroying everything blocking her way. At the end, she couldn't come to the Pink Zone since there was too many children which is one of Eruka's weaknesses.

Sakura's sweet voice reminded me of someone but can't remember well, the memory is blurry. As Sakura and I finish our conversation we walk back without noticing the dark night sky so I accepted their offer of staying in for the night. I couldn't sleep, memories of that place were running around my head, there was just nothing left.

Morning

As morning approaches I open up my eyes revealing Sakura looking through a window and a ray of the sun invading the place. I decided to help with farming since they didn't have electricity they had to harvest foods (to be continue sorry got busy)