Tradition

I stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and pleased with myself for making a new friend.  I had never been good at making friends, or conversation for that matter, but things seemed to click with Viktor. I towel dried my hair, and began brushing the knots out. Fortunetaly, they came out easily thanks to my conditioner. After getting dressed into the same outfit except for nicer jeans, I plunked down on my bed once again. I turn on my phone, switching between apps, but I couldn't help feeling restless and bored.

A few hours later, after eating a dinner of warmed up macaroni (because I'm obviously such an amazing chef), my phone buzzed. Bzzzz.

I leapt up to check my phone, clicking it on, and I flopped happily back on the couch when I saw that it was a text from Viktor.

Viktor: Hey :) Are you free tomorrow? 
Aspyn: Yeah! Did you have something planned?
Viktor: Well, actually, I have this tradition that I do with all of my new friends.
Aspyn: Oh? Whats that?
Viktor: You'll see haha. Come by my place at 5:30 tomorrow.
Aspyn: You're not gonna kill me right? lol
Viktor: No! Just come at 5:30.

I sighed, nervous about whatever this "tradition" might be, but excited to find out.