Character information- Viktor

(The image above is what I imagine Viktor might look like. If you know the name of the model let me know so I can credit them^ also sorry I chose a photo with a scrunched face, but I thought that would match the characters personality :P)

I felt like my characters in this book don't seem very real or seem to have much depth, so I found this thing on tumblr and thought I'd fill it out to give them more of a personality :)

1. In a crowded space, do they get out of other peoples way or do other get out of THEIR way?
I imagine Viktor to be a pretty passive, friendly person (although he has wild streaks at times) so I'd say that usually he gets out of other peoples way.

2. How do they point something out?
Viktor would probably point something out with a nod of his head or jerking his chin in the direction.

3. What are their comfort/ habit gestures?
When Viktor is zoned out or thinking deeply about something, he has a tendency to rub the back of his thumb across his lip. He also often taps his foot absentmindedly.

4. Common reactions to emotion? (example: tremble when angry, dance when enxcited, etc)
Viktor doesnt often get extremely emotional, but for whatever reason, when hes crying or is about to cry his bottom lip sticks out in a pout, resulting in him often biting his lip to prevent it from being noticed. He also wrings his hands together when feeling excited or anxious.

5. What body parts are most expressive?
Viktor expresses a lot of emotion with his facial features, often squinting his eyes, crinkling his nose, or raising his eyebrows.

6. How do they sound? (example: breathing loudly, clunky boots, necklaces jingling)
Viktor often wears a pair of heavy duty brown boots for some reason, which makes his footfalls pretty heavy and making a loud thumping sound depending on what surface hes walking on.

7. How do they handle eye contact?
Viktor isn't one to shy away from eye contact, and if someone is holding his gaze he often raises his eyebrows or makes a funny face to diffuse the tension.

8. Behaviours they reserve for when they're alone? (example, biting nails, cracking joints, etc)
One of Viktors hidden talents is that he is able to crack his neck, which obviously normally makes people uncomfortable, so he only does so when alone or around close friends.

9. What do they do to comfort themselves in trying times?
(Example: comfort foods, binge watching movies, sleep)
When Viktor is stressed out or has a bad day, he likes to change into his most comfortable pajamas (which also happen to be his most embarrasing pajamas, spiderman themed.) and binge watch youtube videos with a bowl of chocolate icecream.

10. What do they do when surpressing emotion?
As mentioned before, Viktor bites his lip to keep from pouting. He also will shuffle his feet against the ground when hes very happy or excited but cant freely express it.

Soo, thats it for Viktor :D I'll be doing one for Aspyn too. If you have any more questions about Viktor, ask away~