Release

I woke up scared and ready for the day. I got out of bed and looked out my window. Britnee was waiting for me on the driveway. I took my shirt off and she started laughing. I ran down the stairs and got my waffles smothered with syrup and butter and sat on the island server we had. I put on a billa bong skate board shirt. I put my plate in the sink after eating my waffles. I scooped up my backpack and a lunch in a paper bag my mother made me and ran outside. I got into my brand new Jeep Wrangler and Britnee followed. I took Britnee's hand and drove to school with the other.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Eh, ok, how about you?"
"Fine thanks." We parked in the student parking lot. I looked into Britnee's eyes and kissed her as she did the same. I let go of her and got out of the car and we weaved our hands together. We walked into school with people saying. O my god like relationship goals and aw, they are so cute! I felt good holding Britnee's hand as I walked into her first class and kissed her good bye. I was so sad leaving her there but I knew she was safe.
⭐️⭐️⭐️
When lunch came I walked down the hall with my hands in my pockets and one shoulder strap on my shoulder. I had been looking for Britnee walking in the halls but that's when I felt another hand in my pocket. I wondered how long it was there. I looked up and Britnee smiled I pulled her hip toward me and wrapped my arm around her neck. It was a good thing my brother was a senior last year or he would have kicked my butt. We sat on the turf as always and I grabbed my trash compared to Britnee's pumpkin seeds. I got up and looked at my car.
"What is it Carter?"
"We are going off campus." Britnee smirked as I said it.
I grabbed my keys and Britnee's hand and we drove to the Chick-fil-a down the street. We sat at a table closest to the window and ate the high quality fast food. As we drove back to our house afterward, skipping school of corse, but to also have some alone time. We walked into blue springs national park and put our feet in the water. I wanted to do this for the rest of my life and I was so close, I only had one month of school left.
I drove Britnee home and pulled into my driveway. I started to get out of my car when I saw a bunny in my front yard. No bigger than my foot. The little bunny ran towards the bushes and I went inside. I needed to find my dad.
🌵🌵🌵
I went to a shop down the street that said memory finder I needed to know more about my dad. I don't know why but I needed to know more. I walked into the door and their sat a man with glasses and a Siamese cat.
" steady, sapphire. It's just a boy who needs my help. Do you not?"
"No I do need help. I just wanted to ask you if you can tell me how I can find my dad." The man pointed to a n old hair washing station. I walked over and looked at him.
"Have a seat." I looked at him like I was crazy and sat in the old chair. The man ran his fingers through my hair and turned on the water. It was so cold I screamed.
"Sorry, I forgot that it takes a while to warm up."
"You are fine." I leaned my head back and looked at the trinket hanging from the ceiling.
"What is that?" The elderly man looked at the toy.
"It is my lucky charm." When the man turned the water off I jumped. He gave me an electric blue towel that made me feel like an eel. I sat in feet wondering what to do next.
"Three things; a frog, a girlfriend, and your deepest darkest secret." I looked at the wise man like he was no longer wise. I needed time and lots of it.
"Give me 24 hours."
"Ok." I left the man and his cat with a strange feeling. And it didn't feel good.