Prologue

"If plan A fails, remember there are still 25 more letters in the alphabet"

Harry Styles: your average college student. Always up for a good time, average grades and helplessly in love with a boy who doesn't even notice him. That boy being Niall Horan.

Niall Horan: not your average college student. Happy-go-lucky, always laughing at something and friends with everyone on campus; except Harry Styles.

Not that Niall didn't want to be friends with Harry. It was quite the opposite actually. The curly-haired boy had always intrigued him, with his deep, raspy voice and mesmerising emerald eyes.

Rather it was Harry's fault the pair were not well acquainted. Every time Niall tried to ignite conversation Harry would reply curtly before running off in an attempt of saving the maybe-sorta-good reputation he had in Niall's mind.

So what other logical solution would there be if not Harry calling upon Louis to help him devise 26 plans? One for each letter of the alphabet in hopes one may just win him Niall's heart.

And of coarse anything involving Niall, Zayn's automatically gets dragged into being the brother-esque chaperone he is.

And anything involving all four of his favourite students, Mr. Payne automatically gets dragged into.