Random Fluff 2: Kotatsu

Yuki slept under the kotatsu, snoring gently, his hands outstretched as if to grab onto someone's hand. Looking much more childlike than he actually is.

Sakutaro lay on the other end, reading, though not quite understanding, one of Yuki's books on human psychology.

Yuki woke up. He groggily turned a little.

Hearing Yuki wake up, Sakutaro closed the book and moved over to Yuki's side, and swept the smaller boy away into his arms. He loved time like this, where they could just relax and be in love. They both loved it, and neither were ever afraid to admit that. This was their sanctuary.

Yuki wrapped his own arms around Sakutaro, as if to say "Don't let go". Though, he knew he wouldn't have to worry about that.

Sakutaro let his fingers tangle themselves in Yuki's mess of blue hair, and pulled him closer. Yuki sealed his soft lips onto Sakutaro's. Neither we're going to let go any time soon. Neither were even considering letting go. They loved being entangled in this warmth called love.

After a while, Yuki spoke. "I'm tired," he said, groggily.

Sakutaro smiled, "Then let's go to bed."

Once in bed, Sakutaro let himself slip into full vampire form, using his large bat wings to wrap around his husband, keeping him there.

Yuki didn't resist, giving his usual animal like smile that the other boy loved so much.

They eventually fell asleep, not once letting go. This was heaven to them. They felt connected, even when they weren't awake. Perhaps they where even dreaming together.