The Treacherous Victim of Treachery by harlequincross

[NAPILING KANTA]  Take Me to Church by Hozier

[NAPILING MGA ELEMENTO]

*Unang pares: 1. Member of LGBT   2. Rakistang matanda

*Pangalawang pares:  1. Putol na buntot ng butiki  2. Butones na walang butas

Bless me Father, for I have sinned.

Indulging in the warmth of Wesley's love is my greatest fear. Just feeling the rush of blood through my veins when I lay my eyes on him screams only one word: treachery.

His lips touch mine as he pins me against the wall of my bedroom. I hesitate to kiss him back but give in after a bit when the pleasure kicks in.

I open my eyes when he stops. I can't see his face in the dark.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I'm just worried about you. You're a church guy, Evan. Are you sure this is okay with you?"

I sigh and bite my lips.

I don't want to think about it. Tonight, I just want to give in to this feeling I was holding back for years. Tonight, I will embrace who I am and wallow in the intimacy of his touch.

I don't answer.

It has been three weeks since my last confession and I accuse myself of these sins.

Pushing him to my bed, I catch a glimpse of his face as a ray of moonlight strikes half of his body. His eyes are deep set and gray in color. I can see him smirking when he catches me staring at him.

I smile back and lean forward to loosen the buttons of his maroon long-sleeve polo, finding something weird in the process.

"What the hell is this?" I ask, smiling. "A button with no holes? Seriously?"

He laughs and says, "Apparently, I didn't notice it when I bought this polo. At least, it's on the bottom. I could tuck it in."

I find his laugh adorable so I kiss him. He throws his polo on the floor and slowly lays his back on the bed, putting his palm on my jawline as he kisses me back.

I fondle his chest and feel a scar. I break the kiss to look what it is. 666, perfectly marked on his skin. I shiver at the sight of it.

"You have a scar," I say, tracing my fingers around it. "And it screams the devil's number."

I look at him and see him smile wanly. "For me, it's not. It's a sign of bravery." He sighs. "It's brave to put this as a mark on my skin when others see it as a curse."

I'm taken aback. He has a point.

There's a long silence before I speak. "Brave indeed."

He looks at his watch. "It's already 12. I'm going." Getting out of bed, he grabs his polo on the floor and put it back on. "You're coming with me."

"Where?"

He stares at me while tucking his polo in. "Do you love me, Evan?"

"Of course."

I am a homosexual. I know the church doesn't accept people like me. The church people say they despise me; they despise us.

"Do you want to be with me?"

I nod.

"I do, too. So much," he says with such sincerity. "Come on." He pulls me out of my bed and drags me towards the door.