GOAL!!!!

Hi !I'm jade thirlwall I know when you hear my name you think little mix but I hate to inform you that I'm just a normal person like you reader ! (No offense) I worked at my dad's diner, went to school, had friends and played soccer all before I became famous. my dad was the best coach. but one day my whole life changed . ( A/N sorry this is jordyn the author I'm going to write in P.O.V's now and this is my first fan fiction pls no rude comments on or about my writing or spelling thx JoJo <3)

Jade's P.O.V

Ugh morning again!! I whaled putting on my robe & slippers hmm I smell ..... BACON !! YAY!! I rushed down the stairs halfway down the stairs I realized its Monday I stopped slumped and shuffled down the stairs and the hallway mom greeted me with her belly bump ... oh yeah I'm gonna have a little brother ! I hope . because. If I had a sister I would have a person bugging me with using make up and chasing away my boyfriends. so a brother sounds awesome right now. after breakfast I looked at my phone and I saw 7:45 omg I'm gonna be late for school I rushed to my room put on my short red overalls with white buttons and a bulky white and red polka dotted tank top slipped on my vans and curled my black and blue hair and my headband and necklace with bows on them slipped on my bangles I heard them jingle as I slung my book bag over my shoulder. I kissed my parents and as I walked out the door I heard midnight memories I took out my phone it was my BFF Perrie.

As she pulled up I said to her "Don't you know it's illegal to talk on the phone while driving" and she replied with a snappy "why don't you just tell the police with that loud voice of yours, now if you don't want to be late for school I suggest you get in this car !! ... Like NOW!! ok, touchy!! I said to her as I jumped over the door and into the seat I slung my seatbelt over my lap then I turned up the radio best song ever played and it struck a nerve somehow I remembered living in Doncaster when I was like 8 and playing soccer with my friend Louis T. he never told me his last name until I left to come here to South Shields but I don't remember it but there's actually a guy in a band that looks eerily like him but I'm not sure."hey perrie do you think you could pick me up from soccer practice today? we're getting a new coach since my dad broke his arm and he knows who it is and he says i'll remember him too"

Perrie's P.O.V

Oh sure I'll pick you up. I wonder who it is. We're here and look who's coming it's Jennifer Parker the fakest person on the planet, C'mon let's go we're gonna be late for class .... I said to jade trying to avoid Jennifer but she couldn't give her huge ego a rest she tripped me and jade on purpose and we dropped all of our stuff but luckily nobody saw except Jesy and Leigh-Anne while they rushed to our sides and helped us up.

Jade's P.O.V

Jennifer strikes again how could I have thought I would have a good day and it just got worse when seeing my boyfriend Sam Craske kissing Phoebe Jameson the dumbest girl in school I remembered the slurpee perrie got me on the way to school the key to humiliation in my hands. I snuck up behind the two-timer and the airhead and got a memory I'll never forget. I ran with tear build up in my eyes and my friends chasing after me I got over it somehow quick and by the time school was over I was ready to kick something perrie pulled up and I went to soccer practice and I saw the coach and girls were swarming around him especially ir phoebe why does she have to play soccer? Why not join the BLSCG (Bimbo's League for Somewhat Challenging Games) lol right?! lllloooolll haha!as I walked up he turned around and I immediately recognized him it was Louis !!!!

How ironic I haven't seen him in nine years he cried out "is that Jade Amelia Thirlwall ??? My friend since the third grade?? I replied with a"yes it's none other!!" and he ran to me and tried to pick me up and he did and spun me around while the girls stood in awe . but that stopped when phoebe said "you know Louis Tomlinson from 1D?" and I said "apparently I do !" And we practiced and everybody acted weird they let me win!! Louis called me aside after practice and asked me If I sang still and I sang him I wanna hold your hand by The Beatles and I could tell he was impressed I didn't think you would like it I said to him as he leaned in and kissed me but our kiss was cut short by the honk of Perrie's car and that was my cue I got his number and said I'd see him next week.

Louis P.O.V

I know you've never met her but just call her and give her a chance simon pleeeasee!!! Just call her already Simon! he won't stop until you do"Zayn

persisted. and simon finally dialed the number

Jade's P.O.V

RING

RING

RING

Omg I'm coming I'm coming!!!!

Jade: Hello?

Simon: yes this is Simon Cowell from SYCO records is this Ms. Jade Thirlwall I'm speaking to?

Hey guys it's jordyn again so write me to know what you think

Will jade get into SYCO ?

Jade & Louis or Jade and one of the boys

THX JOJO <3

P.S. I'm gonna write more!!! P.S.S pls if ur reading this I want a name for my fan base if I even have a fan. :(