GOAL!!!!

Chapter II

Jade's P.O.V

MOM! Simon Cowell just signed me to his record label!! I'm leaving for L.A tomorrow! thanks to a special friend.

Mom: what? on such short notice?

Jade: please mom this is my big chance you know how much this means to me

Mom: start packing!!!

I screamed and danced all the way to my room I Skyped the girls to tell them what happened they nearly fell out of their seats and then they rushed over to greet me and help me pack for LA! And I only have one friend to thank for this favor and his name is Louis Tomlinson!

Louis' P.O.V

I can't believe Jade is coming to LA to see me ... I mean us truth is I really like her a lot I have since the third grade. But she has a boyfriend so that's not going to change anything for me.

Jade's P.O.V

Doing so great that I can barely remember that you know who did you know what with you know who. I wonder what I'm gonna wear when I meet Simon and the boys tomorrow.I wonder if Louis I mean the boys are going to like this outfit.

Louis' P.O.V

Yawn. at my phone 7:45 AM OMG jade's coming over soon. I should go get some Starbucks to wake me up. I'd better look my best for Jade

Jade finally walked in the room making me stand in awe. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your "friend" Lou ?" Harry said with a smile on his face knowing that I liked her ... alot. That surely snapped me out of it . and I gave him the "you'd better not" look as I introduced Jade to Simon and the boys.

Jade's P.O.V

"Hi!'' that sounded so stupid I said to myself as I had a painted smile on my face I sat down not knowing what to say but then Simon asked me to test my vocals in the booth and I sung " 1234 (I love you ) by the plain white t's my fav song !! the boys were stunned. then Simon said something that changed it all "come on tour with the boys ?" I took a step back .... well more than one I literally ran out of the office and down the block with Louis chasing after me "GO AWAY!" I yelled at him as I kept running as he hollered "NO! I'M NOT LOOSING YOU AGAIN !" I stopped dead in my tracks. "loose me?" I questioned him "wwhat do yyou mean?" I stuttered but then I couldn't talk.

Louis p.o.v

I can't believe what I just said "what do I mean?, I mean ever since you left I never lived the same . I missed you... I loved you." she looked at me as she whispered to me " I loved you too, I regretted leaving every day " as she put her head on my chest I asked her "please, jade come on the tour.... for me?" then she looked up at me and kissed me and I kissed back it was like I never wanted it to end I felt like fate happened before my eyes but they were closed . as we pulled apart I asked about Sam her boyfriend and she explained the whole thing then she pulled out her phone to ask her mum to go on tour with us to be the opening act.