GOAL!!!!

Hey guys JOJO here and I want to let you guys know who's who in p.o.vs since everybody is in the story some of these nicknames you might know if you're a directioner

Harry = Hazza

Liam = Batman

Louis = Boo bear

Zayn = DJ Malik

Niall = Nialler

Jade = Bowtiez

Perrie = Boho

Leigh Anne = Streetie Pie

Jesy = Swagger Gurl

Thx yallz byzies

Bowtiez' p.o.v

I still can't believe that I'm living with Haz and Lou. Omg I just called him Haz ! and I did it again !! it's okay jade just calm down. omg I must be crazy I'm talking to myself oh never mind I'm talking to you reader!!

DJ Malik's p.o.v

Hey jade when are we going to meet your friends? I asked her "hopefully tomorrow before we leave for the tour ." she said in despair as she looked at her phone "hey where is our first show at?" she said as she perked up.

"Paris !" me and the boys said in unison . Then I could tell she was happier

Knock Knock Knock I herd the door Louis and Jade looked at each other and narrowed their eyes ..really.. you're racing to the door? I retorted as Jade counted to three on her fingers then they took off running down the stairs and through the hall to the door .... jade won as she stuck her tongue out at Louis ..

Bowtiez' p.o.v

I opened the door omg !! it's my BFFLS!! "guys come down here my friends from South Shields are here!!" I screamed as they rushed to the living room ... Zayn stopped staring at Perrie and then started acting unusual then Perrie did the same "somebody light the firecrackers !!!'' am I right ?

Boho's p.o.v

Omg he is so cute a guy like him must have like 5 girlfriends.his name is zayn soo cute!!

Boobear's p.o.v

Jade's friends seem nice and I just know that Harry is gonna try to hit on every one of them but zayn seems to have a thing for the girl with purple hair ......

Boho's p.o.v

Zayn's walking up to me!! omg act like... normal for once act like....Perrie Louise Edwards !!!! Stop talking to yourself he's coming!! "hi..." I say to him awkwardly....

Hey guys it's JOJO sorry for the short chapters I've had homework over winter break so this is just a filler chapter!!!! bysies!!! xoxo -Jordyn