Chapter 10.

"Please?" Kajol continues to beg as I try to ignore her. It's not that I don't want to show her more of the black box it's just that I don't want to hurt her even more than Vijay did. My parents have been calling trying to patch things up with me but until they understand that Vijay is a piece of shit, I'm fine sticking with just Kajol.
"I thought you said you hurt all over?" I throw back the line she had sobbed to me yesterday. Kajol pouts her lips before storming off the sofa into the kitchen area. I roll my eyes thinking how hot she'd be to pleasure whilst she's angry. I know I told her today we would experiment and she was really up for it yesterday, in fact she's still up for it today, but Vijay always likes to ruin things.
"Do you think I'm disgusting?" Kajol's voice suddenly pipes up and I turn my head to look at her. She's a floaty dress that's tight at the top accentuating her curves. How could I ever think somebody as beautiful as Kajol is disgusting? I stand up off the sofa and saunter over to Kajol wrapping my arms around her waist. I bet this is what Vijay was hoping for. He'd try to pleasure my girl and I'd go off her leaving her open for him. I have too many emotions for Kajol to let that happen. She's still got her virginity intact and I know she's dying for me to break it... But not today, although feeling my arms around her I do want to play.
"Jao," I whisper softly into her ear as she claps her hands with excitement. She practically sprints to the black box making me feel sort of turned on. I know exactly what I want to do to her and I hope she's going to like it...

********************

He binds my wrists together above my head before spreading my legs with a spreader bar. It feels good to have the ropes tugging against my skin and I can't wait to see what 'experiment' we are doing today. Shah Rukh slowly unzips the back of my dress before kissing my back where my skin is showing. He uses his finger to peel away the fabric before using a pair of scissors to cut away the straps letting the fabric fall to my feet. He walks around me and stands in front of me smirking at my choice of underwear-red Lacey bra and pants. He plants his lips on mine kissing me delicately to start off with before I feel his tongue work its way into my mouth dancing with my own tongue. I moan against his lips loving the way he tastes. Suddenly he breaks our kiss and walks away leaving me craving more. I want to shout out to him to do anything to me but then I feel his arms around my waist and his bare chest against my back. So he was getting undressed.
"I want you," Shah Rukh mumbles against my left ear before nipping at the skin below my earlobe, sucking away until I feel my eyes closing. It's as if one brand mark isn't enough, I need two. Shah Rukh finishes up before moving one of his hands down my front tickling my skin before resting his hand over my clit. I have to admit it feels strange having someone touch me their so sensually but all thoughts of Vijay have been erased by Shah Rukh's touch. I want Shah Rukh too but I don't want to sound too needy. Whilst I'm tied up Shah Rukh is the dominant one and if I sound too needy he might stop and that would torture me! I moan as I feel Shah Rukh's fingers rub the fabric of my pants along my opening, precum soaking through the fabric as my insides begin to burn up. I feel Shah Rukh begin grinding against my butt as he continues to rub and this feeling he is giving me is electric. Without warning I feel something begin to poke my butt as my moans become louder and louder until he stops, moving off my body. I sigh loudly out of sexual frustration and the desire for his body to touch mine.
"Will you let me experiment?" Shah Rukh groans and I nod my head wanting him to take away this burning building up inside of me.
"Haan," I say trying to keep my ragged breathing as even as possible. Shah Rukh lowers my panties revealing my butt with the almost healed marks from the whipping session we had so long ago. Shah Rukh puts his hand back over my clit rubbing in circles around my button causing me to tug against my restraints. He is teasing me and I want him to just go further already which makes him chuckle against my neck where he places a light kiss. Shah Rukh uses his free hand to palm my left butt cheek slowly easing it open before I feel his erection rest against my opening. I moan as I feel Shah Rukh bite into my shoulder trying to resist the urge to go full throttle. As my moans mix with his in the air Shah Rukh thrusts his finger inside of me causing me to scream out his name before he thrusts his hard member inside my ass. I didn't know how much pleasure one person could give you but right now I'm in a world of bliss as Shah Rukh works his finger inside my vagina leaving his erection inside my anus letting my clenched cheeks get used to the feeling. When my anus relaxes Shah Rukh holds his finger against my g-spot before slowly withdrawing his length and thrusting it against me. I feel myself start to grind against him trying to wriggle free of the rope restraints on my wrists. I just want to place my hands all over body not have them being held above my head. I arch my back feeling myself climaxes with a rush of adrenaline as Shah Rukh begins to moan my name. I have to admit it's exciting being taken from behind. I feel myself release as my eyes roll back into my head, my juices coating my legs.
"I love you," Shah Rukh mumbles against my shoulder as he releases inside of me. It takes me a minute to work out what he just said. Does he mean he loves me or he loves me? Like is it purely my body or me? Shah Rukh withdraws from my body and I hear him scrabble around on the floor for his clothes before he removes the spreader bar. He pops up in front of me a smile toying on his lips as he hands shoot up to release my wrists.
"Why don't we clean up and regroup in half an hour?" He whispers kissing my cheek as I rub my wrists. I nod my head... Maybe it just slipped out.

*******************

I pull her legs over my body as I nuzzle my head into her neck, the movie starting on the screen but I'm to focused on Kajol's perfect face to care. I can't believe it just slipped out when I was climaxing. I can't work out whether she heard it or not but she laces her fingers with mine smiling as I kiss her neck.