Chapter 1: Special Morning (LEMON)

I woke up

I woke up. My head shot up. I always did that when I woke up. I looked around. It was dark but I could tell I was in my room. Not surprising. But, what I did find surprising. Was that I didn't notice the frame that was cuddled against me. I looked to my right...it was Tali?! I started thinking...what did I do?! No...I didn't do it with Miss Zorah...did I?! Everything seemed normal...everything felt normal. I heard Tali release a low moan in her sleep. I looked over. She still had her suit. And the buckles seemed neatly done. Maybe I didn't. I hope I didn't. I felt her move a little. I looked back over and she had her back turned to me. I lay back down on my right side. She kept her back to me. I sighed. I was tired. I fell asleep, I could ask in the morning.

I was awoken by a random surprisingly good feeling. What was weird was it was on my crotch. I opened my eyes and looked around. Miss Zorah is still here. I felt the same feeling again, and I tried not to gasp in pleasure. What is that?! I looked down and noticed something that made my eyes widen. Miss Zorah was accidentally grinding against my...uh... you-know. Or at least I think it's accidental. I tried to scoot my hips away from her rear. But I felt her legs pull me back into her. I swear that had to be on purpose! I just ignored it and tried to sleep again. I couldn't though. Her rubbing against my crotch has gotten too distracting. I moved my hips away from her and started falling asleep. But then I felt it again. She had just moved against me! I swear this girl will be the death of me.

I had kind of gotten used to the rubbing, now. But she started really rubbing against me, now. And I mean really rubbing. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning. Even then I failed a little. Thankfully they were quiet gasps. Not the clear moans that my body wanted to voice out. I pushed past it and started falling asleep again. Then, I felt a small, soft, hand on my left hand. It was clearly Tali's. I felt her move my hand up to her stomache. Making me put my arm around her. Okay. Maybe she wants me to comfort her? That was my conclusion when she moved my right hand under her waist and to her stomache also.

I was trying to sleep again, when I felt Tali move my left hand...I made a small gasp when I felt where it was. I looked over and almost lost it...my hand had been on her left breast. I quickly tried to move it...but she held my hand in place. I tried again. But then I realized that the motion of me moving my hand and her making me move it back...it meant I was rubbing her breast. I panicked. Fearing what she might think if she woke up. She moved my right hand to her right breast. And made me rub it also. I just laid there and let her move my hands. It may have been through a suit...but the feeling was driving me insane. She continued making me rub her breasts. Eliciting a high pitched moan from her mouth. Oh god...what is happening?!

This is when she started moving her behind against me again. I assume she is awake. No one could sleep through this. I know that for a fact. I sure can't. The sensation sent chills down my spine. With the intense rubbing and the grinding I felt it hard to control myself. I could already tell I was erect now. Or at least it sure felt like it. I have to swear she's awake now. I stood corrected when I heard her giggle quietly. I tried to stop gasping but I couldn't. And before I knew it she flipped the sheets off of us and rolled on top of me. The way she was sitting drove me insane. She sat straight up, straidling my crotch perfectly. If she is trying to pleasure me, it sure is working.