Prologue

Hi, I’m James Robertson and I’m in Heaven as what the white figure said to me a while ago… Yes I am dead, but according to the figure I’m not… yet just barely alive! (Hint the sarcasm) Now, I’m stuck here in this huge, I mean, really, really huge library because that figure, who I now assumed was an angel, said he had to talk to his Boss about my predicament. Honestly, I was getting bored until I looked into the vast shelves of this ginormous library and felt something… something calling to me… I followed where that “calling” or whatever I felt was coming from. Then I found it… a book? Hmm, strange… no cover? I opened the book and I gasped!  W-what the!

Title: The Life of James Robertson

Out of fear, I dropped the book on to the golden floor. Is this some kind of joke!? I felt tears start to fall from my eyes I grabbed the book again and read the tile. A-and t-the au-author? I shakily traced the page with my finger, reading and letting the words sink in.

Author: Robertson, J.

The author was me? Of course! It is my life. But why and how? Was it suppose to be Him? Ack!" I yelped as my headache suddenly came back again. After few moments of pain, I breathed out a very heavy sigh. Suddenly an urge to read the book is growing inside me. Hmm, I looked around my surroundings to check if I was alone. Then I start. Story of my life, huh.