PART 3.3

Z: Hey, were you working?
MC: Yeah I just finished. Why did you call?

Z: I just wanted to tell you that Echo Girl was here earlier to see me.

She just came to see me. Nothing happened so don't worry. I'm already yours. It'd feel like hiding if another woman came and I don't tell you about it. I want to be sure about these things.

MC: Thank you for the thought of telling me Oppa.

...Ajussi, bring me to KS supermarket please...

Z: Oh? Are you in a taxi right now?
MC: Yes, I have some things to buy there.  How was your ankle after the cast was removed?

Z: Be careful on your way then. It's all good but the doctor told me not to move too much to avoid spraining it again. But don't worry too much, I've already cheered up because of you.

MC: That's good...

Z: Uhmmm...If you want to see me...just look at my photo. I'm constantly kissing the photo of you, too. So don't have a weird guy or fried chicken as a profile photo! I can't kiss you then!

MC: Hahaha yes I won't. Oh! Oppa, let's talk again later, one of the guests is calling me right now.

Z: Good girl. Okay let's talk again later. Bye~
MC: Bye~
.
.
.
*At the Supermarket*

"Grapes, melon, dragon fruit...I guess that's it for now. Whew! There are lots of people today, all counters a re full"  I lined up at the counter with the shortest line and waited for my turn.

"Hey! Hey! Breaking news! Echo girl was crying in a TV show saying that she was sexually harrased!!!"

I heard a girl behind me whisper to her friends.

I guess Echo Girl has so much free time to swear revenge at Zen and appear on a TV guesting?...but I wonder if the news about her is true...

"Yeah! And they say that the suspect is some theatre actor that I can't remember the name. How dare he touch my girl!" A boy who's also behind me answered.

"I know right! They also mentioned that the director of C&R, you know the son of the CEO?! A female singer tipped that he's gay and many other female celebrities said that he's really suspicious during their encounters!" The previous girl continued.

What? Theatre? C&R? That could be...No...it can't be!!!

Another girl answered the two of them. She has a more mature tone of speaking. "Hmm...that tv show is not really credible and I've seen that Echo Girl before in C&R. She flirts with Mr. Han non stop but I think he's being a gentleman so he also turned her down--nonstop."

"Right! You're working for C&R! How is it? Do you think Jumin Han is gay?" The boy exclaimed.

"I don't think so and I don't easily believe baseless rumors like that"

"Good answer. I guess C&R International's employees are all trained to be like that haha" I thought to myself. But this isn't the time to laugh at it!

My turn came to pay at the counter so I didn't heard the rest of their conversation but there's one thing that I'm sure of...

This isn't good.

I tried calling Zen to check on him while I'm on my way back to the apartment but he isn't answering so I immediately check the chatroom once I get back and connected to wifi.

----MC entered the chatroom----

S: ?!?!?!?!?!?! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEWS?
Z: Hahahahahahahaha
S: R u doin ok?