Part 16: Monster

Song: Monster

Artist: EXO

Lyric Video by: cutegoyangi / cute goyangi

This fan fiction will always be dedicated for Mystic Messenger fans and Mystic Messenger itself ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

He got so many problems already...I hope he finds Elly as soon as possible.

I continued standing halfway through the door until the sight of his back and broad shoulders disappeared as he walked behind the corner.

"Oh right, I gotta call Zen." I smiled at the guards who was left outside then closed the door. After realizing that the bag of foods is still on my hand, I walked towards the left part of the house and found the kitchen. I put the bag down and dialed Zen's number. As I wait for him to answer, I pulled a chair out from the dining table to sit but Zen answered immediately after two rings.

Zen: Hello? What is it? Did he try to push himself to you? Did he attacked you? Did his eye changed?

MC: Oppa...are you thinking that Jumin is an animal or something?

Zen: You know how pushy men can be! D--Do you get what I mean?

MC: Wahh~Are you not a man? How can you trash talk men like that?

Zen: I'm a different kind of man.

MC: What. Are you an alien?

Zen: Not like that~ I'm special. A gentleman. A perfect man~
MC: Yeah~ Yeah~ I get it.

Zen: So, why did you call? Did something really happened? Just tell me and I'll save you! I'll go there and get you out of his place! Even if I have to face that furball--

MC: Speaking of furball!!! Elizabeth 3rd escaped from Jumin's house so they're currently looking for her. Jumin wants me to be safe so he asked me to stay inside.

Zen: Really? Wow~ even a cat realized that it can't stay any longer with that jerk. How did that furball managed to escaped?
MC: She slipped outside when the guard opened the door. She must've been really stressed out from being locked in a cage.

Zen: Jumin is locking his cat in a cage?

MC: Yeah...after all the things that happened, he's afraid someone might kidnap Elly. He must've really cared for that cat.

Zen: No, he's just crazy

MC: Don't say that directly to Jumin, the two of you will definitely argue again if you did. Anyway...how is Luciel?

Zen: Hmm...he's really focused with his work, eating chips.

MC: Are you eating those chips too? You two should eat proper foods. Please take good care of him since you're already there.

Zen: Don't worry, I've been cooking our meals since I went here. Sometimes I feel like a maid and I don't like it but, I just can't stay still after seeing how messy his house is. Jagi--I mean...MC, let's talk again later okay? I have to practice my lines for the my new role.

MC: Ooh~ Okay, goodluck on that. Please tell Luciel that I called and remind him to take a break from time to time since he seems to be too busy to read my messages.

Zen: Sure. Then, bye~

MC: Bye~

*End of Call*

"Hu~h...I really DID ate the food alone..."

Well actually, I shared some of them with the body guards outside but they told me to eat inside instead so in the end, I ate alone in this wide and spacious black glass dining table.