7

Macey

"Kill him?! I don't think that's a good Idea," I said shaking my head.

"Fuck you mean? That bitch ass nigga raped you Macey! When I find him that nigga gon' get a free circumcision." She yelled storming over to her closet.

"Kaylee please he knows peop-"

"I know the same niggas he do. They all fucking wack and inexperienced with murdering. I can body all of them. They only care about getting money off of trafficking dirty ass women!" She turned around then whispered shit.

"Wait... So you do know him?" My voice cracked.

She walked over to me and tried to take my hand.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" She flinched and backed away.

"How do you know him and I'm not gon' ask you again." I threatened her.

She looked at me with hurt eyes, "I-I use to work with him," She spoke softly.

"For him or with him?" I simply asked.

"With him..." She responded. I returned silence to her. I couldn't even look at her. Even though I have my dirt, it's worse knowing my ex worked as a "business partner" with Ricky.

"For how long?" I asked calmly. That's what I want to... actually no it's not.

"Fuck that, did you help traffick the girls?"

She nodded looking down.

"Who was the youngest you've ever trafficked, or qoute unquote Sold or traded?" I asked doing the hand gestures along talking.

She looked up at me. I'm sorry am I stuttering? The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to get out of this shit. If Kay worked with him, she might backdoor and have me doing this again and she'll probably be a cold hearted bitch and have Maverick doing it. Trust me if she ever tried some shit, I will kill her brutally.

She nodded her head not wanting to answer, "Kaylee I swear to God if you don't answer my question..." I said between gritted teeth.

"T-Thirteen.." She mumbled. Thirteen? So let me get this straight... Kay, my ex girlfriend, is secretly a human trafficker in a prostitution ring that I found myself working in?

Not the best relationship goals or scenarios, but damn I wouldn't have suspected that she did that type of job. Hell she's eighteen, I would've thought, not in a bad way, that she was being trafficked not the trafficker.

"I can't even look at you.." I laid down and turned on my side facing away from her. This has got to be the most devastating shit ever. It's not like it's the worst thing I've found out though.

"I'm sorry..." was the last thing I heard before the door closed. I don't know where she's going. I could careless right now. At least it gives me more time to think about this abortion plan.

Do I really want to go through with it? No

But Am I ready for a child? No

I mean adoption is another choice, but I don't want MY kid being with complete strangers. It is better than having an abortion, but... Ugh I don't know.