11

·|Two Nights Before|·

After cooking and getting ready for bed, he was sleeping peacefully as I was up figuring out this plan.

I got out my phone, in hopes of finding tips and tickets. First off, where are we going?

I had a couple places in mind, but St. Louis is where we need to go. My grandmother told me she had property there that was passed from her father to my grandma and her sister. My grandmother's sister passed years ago, so it was left to her. She left the house in my name I just couldn't get until I turn eighteen. Well I turn eighteen in two and a half months, but apparently my grandma's sister has a step daughter and she's living their currently to keep it all nice. Why didn't they notify me? I'm actually related to them, she's not.

One thing I didn't mention was that I have a copy of my grandmother's will, just in case whoever that woman is in her house decide to talk out the side of her neck with me.

I thought of nearby bus stations or airports we can go to. I heard of some bus station called Greyhound. Maybe it's nearby and cheap. The only money that's not in Kay's bank account is what she had saved  in the house which is now $250.

I end up looking for tickets on their website that goes to St. Louis. Luckily they had a deal going, so the tickets for both me and Mavey were fifty. Great. Now I have two hundred left and three hundred saved at home...IF my mother didn't find it and use it to get coke or meth. Possibly heroine.

I purchased the tickets and selected to buy them upfront when we get there. The tickets were for the bus that leaves Friday night. What made it even better was that the buses ran all the way up to five o'clock in the morning, so I was lucky enough to have bought the tickets that leave at two o'clock. We'll just have to get up early.

I put my phone down and rolled over soon falling asleep next to Maverick hopefully this plan plays out for the both of us.

kaylee

My leg shook vigorously as I impatiently waited to see my lawyer. Who just so happened to get me off of my death sentence. I somehow came down to 15 year. How the fuck does that even happen? I want it, but at the same time I want to punch whoever the fuck granted me less time. Like if I had a twin and she did all that shit, you gone give her leeway on her sentence and be pissed and shocked when she start killing niggas again if she ain't smart enough to stop?

Fucking retards and God's angels.

The door opened, pulling me from my thoughts, with Heather smiling hard as fuck when she walked in.

I stood up and practically ran to her almost knocking her on her ass. "Someone's a bit happy?" She chuckled.

I pulled back looking at her like she was crazy, "Nigga the fuck? Some how you managed to get me off a death sentence and have my time reduced to 15 years. I would've thought at the 40 or something getting out when my knees can barely hold up,and you asking me am I a bit happy? Happy enough to purposely accidently kill you and have my ass put back under the needle. " I said.

"Well I told you I was going to repay you. Did you think I was lying?" She asked holding her hand over her heart showing she was hurt.

"Don't push it," I chuckled.

"Mhm whatever, but what about your girl?"

"I don't know. She thinks I'm dead..." I said hanging my head low.