26

-done blessed y'all again
_______________________________

Did she really leave me to those 2 choices?

I wang to be around MY baby. Raise her right and love her like I never was...

But I need Maverick with me.

I can't leave my baby... I dare not be a spitting image of my mom in a different way. My baby needs me... her mother.

And Maverick needs his sister...

I still wonder if a damn house and a million dollars is worth forcing me to give up my baby and separate me from my little brother whom I been taking care of since he was born.

"You have until the baby is born to decide. Even then I will give you a week." She said standing up. I looked at her and hurt was all I was feeling right now.

"Make sure she's showered and given proper clothing. If she needs anything you let me know. You will have an appointment set with the family doctor to check on the baby." She said. "Goodnight and think hard.." She whispered. Her and her daughters left the room.

Why did I have to be put into the situation?

Oh yea... that bitch Nubia.

I wonder what she told Maverick.
She probably told him I abandoned him or I didn't want to take care of him. Who wouldn't if someone basically takes someone's else's child. Sibling in my case.

I miss him. His smile, his laugh... the confidence he has, the love he gives, and the care he shows. Nothing or no one will ever replace Maverick and I'm going to get him back.

I need to make the right decision...

Although it'll hurt me.

Two Months Later

I was sitting on the bed watching my stomach move. She's been very active. The last two months have been ok. They treat me well. Feed me...

My back has been killing me and my feet have been swelling. The doctor said that it's normal but if it's to unbearable then I should see her again.

Ricky's family are still stuck up snobs but they have been giving me more respect. They have been letting me decide on things for my baby as for right now but I know it's a facade and sooner or later they'll go behind what I say. 

They did give me the right to name her but the baby has to have Ricky's last name.

Complete bullshit.

Ricky's last name isn't Wayne. It's Davis...

Kaelee La'reign Davis

Kaylee is who encouraged me to keep this baby and she, the baby, has changed me for the better. Believe it or not, I'm always thinking of Kaylee. I still miss her like crazy.

I wish she was still here...

I have three and a half weeks, really four, to make my decision.

I've already made it but I'm still second guessing it. It's really hard.

You're brother or you're daughter?

I sighed. I put my hand on my stomach and felt her kick. She's going to be a happy child. An energetic one and a bad ass.