(Movie) Jazz x reader

Requested by: @KityrianIB

Two parts: a sad ending, and than a happy one.

You are Sam Sister.

First part: Sad ending.

Your POV.

"Lil lady, be careful. I'll by your side to protect you" Jazz was his name. One of the shortest autobots. He was funny on how he learn human language. I, (Y/N) had a huge crush on him. Sam, he's my annoying brother and the only one who knows about my crush on him. Even if I haven't known Jazz for too long, I can just feel it. But non of this matters now as war started. Megatron looking for Sam. Why did this have to happen to us?

"Jazz! We need to find Sam. I can't just leave him alone!" I shouted, as I was about to run over, his hand block my way.

"Look, I know you want to look for your brother but my job is to protect you" He said. He was so serious. I don't think I've seen him like this.

"I need to find my brother! Jazz-"

"I'm here to protect you. Optimus and Bumbleblee got him. I can't let anything happen to you, you hold a special spark in me" he said. I blushed at that and look down. Did he mean it? No, he couldn't.... couldn't he?

"A-Alright fine, but we need to do something!" I stuttered. Jazzed laugh and transformed.

"Let's kick it!" He said as I giggled and got in. He drove off as the seat belt instantly wrap around me.

"Safe first for you, hold on tight!" He said as he speed up more. I grip on the wheel. Than shooting started to come at us.

"Jazz!" I yelled out. It was a decepticon, which one? I don't know! He kept getting closer and closer to us. But than, before I knew it, everything seem to be in slow motion. Jazz crashed into a decepticon car. He started to transformed as I yelled out. I was flying away from them. A hand crept up, catching me..... but it wasn't Jazz hands.

"Back off, or the human gets crushed" the decepticon said holding me in his hands. For the first time, I see Jazz worried.

"Let's the lil lady go now" Jazz said angrily. My heart started to beat a faster. He cares? Or is he just doing this out of good.

"Why would I do that? She so small I can just pop her" he said as his hand started to close on me. It was making it more difficult to breath.

"What do you want?! Let her go she isn't apart of this punk ass!" Jazz yelled. I smiled slightly. That was the Jazz I know. All the decepticon did was laugh and close in more. I felt the pressures on my ribs, I feel they were close to breaking. But they didn't. Jazz wasted no time and sprinted towards him knocking him out. I fell out his hands and Jazz caught me, running away.

"Are you ok?!" Jazz ask me as I nodded but it hurt. I groan and lifted my shirt slowly and saw big bruises forming.

"Shit" I breath out.

"I'll live Jazz don't worry" I said.

"But your hurt, we need to get you to ratchet!" He said but I stop him.

"It's fine, it's a bruise that will go away" I said but Jazz wasn't so sure about it.

"Jazz! (Y/N)!" Ratchet came in.

"She's hurt but she refuse the help" Jazz said. He handed me to ratchet. He scanned me.

"Your lucky nothing broke, you'll be ok" ratchet said. I turn to jazz and smiled.

"See, I told you" I said and chuckle. Jazz smiled at me but that had to stop as more decepticons came.

"Alright, let's fill this bitch!"