Tfp Knockout x Cybertronian Decepticon Reader

Requested by: @dragonsis

No one POV.
________________

This was one of the toughest small encounter battles with the autobots yet sense the arrival of the decepticons & autobots on planter earth. Shooting, battles cries let out as if the battle wasn't as intense as it already was. Withdrawing your sword, blocking Optimus as his attempt of slashing at you. You knew you weren't a match for him but you kept your ground. Grunting as you moved your sword away, lifting it back up, drawing it down to hit him, he block it.

Going back and forth, it was a miracle you weren't down. Being a decepticon, you weren't all in the head. Meaning you knew what you were capable of and knew what, and who you can take. You knew you weren't a match for the one and only Optimus but fighting this long was shocking. Being proud of yourself for standing to him for this long.

From time to time you kept glancing at knockout. The bot you loved. That warm your spark. He was flirty and always worrying about his paint, but damn the color really look good in him. But back on focusing Optimus swung once more, blocking hun again but he forced it on more, making it harding to hold, but you managed or so for a little while. He hide the sword out your hands, turning your hands into guns. Firing up, almost to shoot, he spoke.

"You fighting skills are good, but not good enough!" He shouted. You gasp as you saw his leg come up, you had no time to react as he kick your side. You flew back, rolling a few times before falling off a cliff. You yelp as you grab a branch, ironically sticking out on the side. It was a long fall from where your at. Knockout gasp, he worriedly shouted and ran towards you

"(Y/N)!" Knockout yelled your name while running to the end of the cliff. The branch broke a little. Gasping as you look worriedly. If this broke, it's the end. Knockout finally reach and was relief knowing you were hanging on and not dead.

"Autobots! Fall back!" Optimus shouted.

"Go after them! Don't let them get away!" You shouted at him. He shook his hand and tried reaching for you.

"No! They're the least of my worries! (Y/N) grab on! Don't you dare let go!" He shouted as the branch started to brake more.

"I want to say I love you! I always have!" You said as knockout look worriedly at you. He knew what you meant. He love you but he didn't want you to confess like this. He knew that those choice of wording meant you know your not going to make it out alive.

"Just grab on-" he stop as the branch dis attached itself. You gasp and as you were falling. It felt as everything fell into slow motion. Looking at knockout scared face. It was the first you ever seen him in fear. It was the last expression before you gone offline.

"I love you!" You shouted as you reach for him. As if I'd do anything.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted as you closed your orbics (eyes), waiting for the impact, but it didn't come. You felt strong arms around around you and suddenly stop from falling. You slowly open your orbics to see knockout holding you tightly. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you saw a rope around his waist and breakdown holding the rope. You were slightly shaking and relief you were save. Tears form and fell from your face. Knockout look at your face and smiled.

"I love you too sweetspark" he said as you smiled happily as more tears fell.

"T-Thank you for saving me" you said as he chuckle.

"There's no way I'm letting you die on my sight" he said. Once you two were safely back on the ground. He pressed his servo close to yours and pressed his lips onto yours. Your orbics widen but immediately kisses back, wrapping your arms around his back.

"Alright you two, do this another time, lets go" breakdown said as he walk off leaving you two. Breakdown smiled to himself secretly happy for you two. He knew you guys like each other and was irritated none of you have confess yet. You guys pulled back a little but kissed again. You smiled as he lean his helm onto yours. Looking into each other orbics, just staring until he spoke up.

"Will you be mine? As if you weren't already" he says as you laugh and nodded. Obviously, you were his before any of this happen.

"Duh!" You said kissing him again. It felt time stop when you kissed. A feeling that you never wanted to go away. Being a decepticon doesn't always mean to be sparkles to everything. Well, only to each other your not sparkles.

"Sometime I wonder if your actually an autobot" he says which surprised you. Why would he think of such a thing? You pick to be a decepticon for a reason.

"What makes you say that?" You ask him. It was weird of him to think so.

"They way you act tells me differently" he said as you gave him a "wtf" look. Sure you were cheerful sometimes but only o certain bots you were. Never out where you can be seen by others. But you decided to mess with him.

"I'm an autobot in disguise" you said bluntly as he moved back.

"What?!"

"I was kidding! 100% decepticon! If I was, I'd probably show no interest in you" you said to him as he sigh in relief. He hates when you pull things like that but it's one of the many things he loves about you.

"Idiot, don't pull things like that again" he said and then to walk off. You caught up and held his hand. After so long of having feelings for him, he was yours.

"Knockout?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"