Just for you @_Lucky_Lucy

There was a demon, a succumbs she had a desire a really dirty one. It was to get a man to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
buy her a caramel apple 🍎

|~~~|

Okay so today of my friend's best friend's boyfriend broke up with the best friend over text...on her birthday. Now the friend wants to get revenge on the guy and my friend wants to call him most degrading name you could call a man, please comment if you have any ideas. Her best friend is going through denial right now and TRYING to be sarcastic.

Also what would you do if your sibling started to hit you with an I Pad because she thought you were hitting her when you really were  just gave her a dead I Pad to CHARGE!

Also my birthday 🎉 is coming up soon, this Saturday, November 19th . So just comment all you November babies to get a shout out.

RECAP: After Bobrilla made dangerous choice of agreeing to call El Diablo a doody-head Trince told her in order to get to the underworld and she would have to eat raw eggs. Bobrilla are 18 raw eggs right away in  single gulp while she was only suppose to eat 1 raw egg. Trince may be a jerk but he's not disgusting like that, Bobrilla is just stupid.

PRESENT: Bobrilla finally gets to the underground. She meets El Diablo and calls him a doody-head. He was going to torture her for disrespecting him but before he a chance she farted. The fart contained brown liquid and then she barged. She looked so retarded but then Bobrilla realized that SHE WAS IN THE UNDERWORLD AND HAD FOOD POISONING!

READ TO FIND OUT MORE~

                        ~~~~~~~~~
If you guys want more pics of my photography or any type of pictures just comment.
. FOLLOW ME & SHARE & VOTE .

I PITY YOU IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A UNITATO IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ME, YOU ARE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!        

LOVE ME< EMMA WATSON< AND nikki20038