It's Been A While And I Made A Mistake 👩‍👧

An inside joke for my friends, which basically includes all of readers so...

Let us raise a class an hope Rachel doesn't have Wattpad account and do something VERY idiotic again.

My real is mistake is deleting ALL my pictures. I went to Chicago, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Florida, Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Caymonds, and Cozumel, Mexico over winter break. I was hot, then cold, then hot again. I how I live L.A.

So you know what MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY NEW YEARS/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY (To Some Peeps)/ and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY( BC I MAY NOT EVEN BE ABLE UPDATE SOON)

What else to right...ooh yea Lemon...you know who you are let's take a looksie at your presentation notes. (BTW READ ÁT YOUR OWN RISK I AM COPYING WORD FROM WORD MISTAKES AND OLD)

"i dedicate this slide to my dear dead uncle bobert, who was the worst fictional character i have ever written about. may your saltiness live on within you, bobert. lots of negative emotions, the entire world of mpim:__

what's the forecast for jobs in psychiatry and related fields today, richie? oh, nonexistent? alright, well then my daughter's future is screwed, she wants to become a psychiatrist or something, oh well"---Ending of Part I

"lots of money~~mr. krabs should stop managing the krusty krab and become a psychiatrist. Or something bc he could get-rich-fast-! so easily Challenge: type (as fast as you can) the lyrics to a song on your playlist as the words are sung without pausing the song or looking up it's lyrics. As long as the words are vaguely correct, it's fine. Ear-hand coordination I teach you how to type faster! If it's a rap song, too bad. See how you do!
Song: "Trees" by Twenty One Pilots"--Ending of Part II

The things you do Lemon I swear, god I couldn't breathe when I read this! I didn't know doing a presentation on a psychiatrist could be so boring...wait yes I did I am writing this while I should typing up slides.

Watch No Tomorrow!!

Another Challenge: Text Your Text-Door Neighbor. Change last digit of your number: one up or down; and text them a greeting. Screenshot me the rxn to aryana@alivemind.com.

RECAP: Bobrilla was pooping liquid, farting out solids, and puking on  El Diablo. El Diablo was disgusted by her and threw in the dungeon. Since Bobrilla was restarted she thought she was on a doll house and made a home out of dirt and looked like stale piece of bread and cheese with a rotten egg on top it. After a while Bobrilla heard noice and when she turned around there was a hole in the wall that lead back on top of the Underworld.

PRESENT:
OMG
Bobrilla had thought

What a hazard, I got to tell El Diablo
I told you Bobrilla was retarded.

Anyway El Diablo was so annoyed by Bobrilla, he sent her to Trince NOT SO Barming.

Bobrilla saw Trince's reaction and started laughing like a dying donkey. That was a bad idea because all of a sudden there were solids coming out of both of Bobrilla's ends and Trince was covered with rainbow puke and poop. He didn't look mad though, he had a sinister smirk. Read to find out

PS My friend recently ( 2 months ago) told me every time I updated Nikki was getting pinged cause I was tagging her. Stuff I learn everyday...