Chapter 1

Song: Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra
___________________________Hello everyone! I'm back with another fan fiction! Yes, I am making my second fan fiction to my Sourin fan fiction later! I just want to say I love you all and I hope you enjoy this! And I'm truly sorry if I misspell or mess up in this! Enjoy~! <3
Tobio's P.O.V
Tap. Tap. Tap.

Its 9th period. Finally. I can never fully understand what my professor is talking about. Its always the same exact thing. He babbles and babbles on until I feel as if my ears are bleeding.

And to top it off, my 9th period class is Language Arts. Yahoo, wonderful. Of course, thats my worst subject. Well, besides every other subject. School shit is too confusing for me, my mind wonders too easily. And I can't pay attention no matter what because I will always have only two certain things on my mind. They are super simple, but so amazing. I'll never let them out of my head;

1) Volleyball

2) Hinata, Shouyo

Just thinking about the two will always distract me, no matter what the situation is. Just thinking about how the ball gently taps the tips of my fingers and when Hinata jumps up to spike my set; it's wonderful.

As I was day dreaming about those two perfect things, I jumped when my teacher swatted his meter stick at my desk. "Mr. Kageyama! Pay attention!" My professor hissed. His eyes were dark and serious, like a dolls lifeless eyes. I felt shivers jolt down my spine as I cleared my throat with a nod. "Y-yes sir!" I shouted in understanding. Well.... that explains what that annoying tapping was...

The teacher droned on with the lesson until-- D I N G!!!!!

Heh... saved by the bell. I popped up while slinging my bag onto my shoulder, when dashing out of the classroom before anyone else. I tumbled through the main hallway in the east wing until I stopped short. I almost lost my footing when I saw the small, orange haired male with coffee brown eyes. He stood before me. It was most definitely Hinata.

"Oh! Hey, Kageyama~Kun!" Hinata cheered, jumping gently. Holy crap he's so. C-cute?

I felt my cheeks fog with a pink shade. I cleared my throat and looked to the side.

"H-hey, dumbass," I muttered, a pout forming to my lips. Dammit, 'dumbass' isn't the best greeting toward the guy I like. Crap.

Hinata rolled his eyes, but a faint smile stayed to his lips. "So, ready for practice?" He asked me, jumping up fully until he reached my height, then lowered down like an autumns leaf.

"Oh yeah, of course, of c-course," I stuttered.

His face turned concerned, "Kageyama~kun, you're stuttering, and your face is red. Are you alright? Do you need the nurse?" Hinata questioned, looking up to me with a slight tilt to his head.

Unexpectedly, the small fool wrapped his arms around my arm.

My face faded crimson as I gave a stern nod, shaking him off of my arm. "Shut up dumbass... let's go." I grumbled as I started to walk to the direction of the gym. I heard his sneakers make a high pitched squeak as he zoomed straight past me.

"Race yah' there!" He screamed in the hall, taking a short turn to go to the next halls entrance.

I smirked, this is probably another reason why I love this short fire ball. "Oh, you're on dumbass!" I hollered, darting straight after him.