Chapter 2

Yoonmi sat outside the hospital room with red eyes and a tired face, her head tilted to the side in a state of sleepiness. This has got to be the most tiring day I've ever had, she thought to herself.
----

When Yoonmi arrived that morning infront of the building, Eunhee stared at Yoonmi approving  at was she was wearing, "You'll fit right in", and lead her to one of the hundreds of rooms in the building.

She paused in front of the room labelled 77 and faced Yoonmi,"You should be able to befriend them easily, they're around your age and they're a nice bunch," she paused, as if hesitating whether to tell Yoonmi this portion of information," they're... a bit on the weird side though."

Yoonmi stared at her for a moment, wary on what to say to this new piece of information,"Uhh... and what should I do about it? Ignore it?"

Eunhee widened her eyes,"No! I meant in a nice way! Don't do that to these kids–although they're almost the same age as yourself– it's just that..." she paused and sighed not knowing how to put it into words ," I'll just let you experience it yourself when you meet them," and at that sentence she knocked on the door of the room and pulled it open to reveal that the people she was supposed manage was listening in on their conversation and was now on the floor in front of them looking guiltily at Eunhee who was staring angrily at them but then sighed in defeat and let out a small laugh soon, the girls were laughing too and Yoonmi stood there still startled at the experience of meeting them for the first time.

Eunhee looked at Yoonmi and laughed,"I think you broke her, girls," she patted a blonde girl on the shoulder," you should introduce yourselves. She'll be one of your managers now."

She looked sternly at a brown haired girl," Be nice to her, don't scare her, and be as normal as possible please. At least until she gets used to you guys," Eunhee turned towards Yoonmi," I'll leave you to them then."

The following events passed by in a blur of ruckus laughter and goofy faces. The girls had been kind enough to introduce themselves one by one and had given her tips and things she needed to know about the company and them.

Hours later, it would have been well past dinner time and the five them were just lounging around their practice room, one of the girls would ask, "Unnie," she started looking up at Yoonmi,"have you ever been in love?"

Yoonmi gave it a thought and turned to look the girl,"Well, how do you define love?"

The girl contemplated on her answer but just shook her head,"I don't know maybe it changes for every person. I've never been in love before so I don't know the feeling."

Yoonmi smiled softly at the younger girl, sad that she has never experienced love that she should at her age, "Hmm.. maybe you're right. It changes for every person."

The girl nodded and looked on at the older girl pointedly," But you still didn't answer my question though".

Yoonmi laughed softly and nodded her head, signaling she had been in love before.

At her motion the other three girls perked up and put their attention to Yoonmi.

"Really? Who was it with? Was he older than you? Are you guys still together?", the same girl that questioned her earlier asked.

"Well, I can't tell you who it is, though I think you know him. And no, he was younger than me," Yoonmi paused as she took a breath," and we aren't together anymore."

The girls were silent at her answer, one of them slowly came close to her and asked,"But do you still love him?"

Yoonmi closed her eyes and smiled reminiscing the times when she was together with him,"Yes," the girls almost pounced on her to know more but she raised her hand up, a signal for them to stop," but in a friendly way. When our relationship ended we decided that it would be the best to stay friends and not harbor any hard feeling for each other."

The girls nodded but one of them asked," But what did you guys do to decide on not harboring any hard feeling towards each other?"

Yoonmi sighed," He was very busy and I was still in college at the time, our schedules never worked out. It was like that for months until I just.. kind of.. fell out of love with him and him with me. So we decided to break up and stay friends. Until now we still contact each other a lot but more in a Dongsaeng-Noona way," she said finishing her explanation.

The girls looked at Yoonmi in a whole different light never expecting her to have this mature of a mindset at such a young age.

Yoonmi cleared her throat," But that's enough about me. What about you guys? Have any of you experienced love, at all?"

The blonde girl tried to hide but was noticed by Yoonmi. She tilted her head towards the younger person,"Yes, Lisa? Have you tried being in love?"

Lisa put a on a conflicted face,"I don't know if it was love, but I really cherished my friendship with this guy and I really have so many memories with that it was hard to be separated with him when he went away from Thailand," she took a breath,"he's here now. And I really want to meet up with him soon, but our schedules never match up and when he's free, I'm the one who's busy."

The other three girls looked at Lisa with encouraging smiles, knowing this story already,    but were sympathetic for her.

Yoonmi smiled softly at the younger, the atmosphere light and tender,"It's okay, if Fate destined for it, then you guys will meet no matter what happens."

The girl group stared incredulously at her,"You believe in such things, Unnie?" the brown haired girl, Jennie, asked.

"Well, I believe in many things. And fate is one of them," Yoonmi answered to the girl.

The sudden beeping of her phone surprised Yoonmi and jumped at the sound. Looking at the caller ID, she quickly excused herself from the girls and went outside the studio.

"What is it, Jaehyun?"

A raspy voice came out from the other end, " Noona... allergies... help.. " and then the phone line went dead.

------

Sometimes she just wanted a normal life.

But unfortunately, Fate had other plans for her.
The consequences of Her actions was crossing between the line of good and bad but, She was sure that She can't stop