Chapt 1

Indya pov

"Just comeeee. Its just a get together" Mia sighed.

"Yeah, a get together with weed, and alcohol, and niggas breakin they necks at every girl" I rolled my eyes.

"Pleasee? Tell Jayvon to come or something" My'leah gave me puppy dog eyes. "Noo hes boring" I sucked my teeth.

"So why you with him?" "Ok fine I'll go" I said trying to avoid the question.

My'leah and Mia are my bestfriends. We've been bestfriends since 3rd grade.

"You bringing Jay or nah?" "Hell-"

"Bringing me where?" Jay popped up out of no where.

"To a get together" Mia said.

I gave her a look to shut the fuck up.

"With weed? Hell yeah I'm coming" He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled in my face.

"Welp time to get ready" My'leah squealed and clapped her hands.

"I'll be downstairs waiting" Jay mumbled and went downstairs.

"Why did you say that?" I sucked my teeth. "I don't know to be honest" Mia shrugged.

"Why are you even with him? Whenever we mention him you roll your fuckin eyes to the back of your head"

"Cause we have history, and hes fun omce in a while. I just feel like he never has time for me and hes too serious" I mumbled.

"So you with him just for the title?" Mia frowned.

"Girl if you aren't happy, hes not the one. He doesn't make time for you and that's not right" My'leah crossed her arms.

"Its like ever since I lost the baby, hes doesn't have time for me. I feel worthless sometimes" I shrugged.

"Your not. There's someone out there who will treat you right, and maybe Jay isn't the one" Mia said.

"Thank you guys" I smiled and pulled them into a hug.

They outfits:

Indya:

Mia

My'leah:

My'leah:

~~~~~~~

"Time to turn the fuck upppp!!" Mia yelled. "Damn" I side eyed her.

"Oopsies" She giggled.

We walked in and music was blasting and the smell of alcohol and weed fulled the room.

"Bitch you came way to fuckin dressed. Niggas bouta dick you down tonight" I laughed.

"Girl whatever" We all laughed.

"Drinksss!!" Mia ran to the kitchen and My'leah immediately started dancing.

Leaving me alone and akaward.

There were people grinding on eachother, smoke everywhere, and red cups in everyones hands.

Jayvon stayed home talkin bout hes 'tired'. Told yall he was boring.

"You want a drink ma?" This random ass nigga came up to me with two drinks in his hands.

"No thank you" I fake smiled. "Shit whatever" He walked away.

"Indi come dance with me!!" My'leah pulled on my arm.

"No man" I laughed. I felt the need to turn around and I locked eyes with this sexy ass darkskin.

He slightly smiled at me and I smiled back.

He looked like he didn't want to be here. "Indi" Mia pulled on my arm.

"What?" I said frustrated. I was busy staring at that guy.

"You look akaward as hell. Here have a drink" She handed me a red cup.

"I don't want it" I shook my head. "Whatever girl" She playfully rolled her eyes.

Then, the darkskin came to the kitchen and stood next to me, pouring his drink into a cup.

"Wassup beautiful?" He smiled.

Mia's mouth dropped open and she walked away and winked at me.

"Hi" I didn't know what to say.

"You look like you don't want to be here" He chuckled. "I can say the same about you" I  giggled.

"Yeah. My niggas said I'm indoors too much and brung me here" "Similar story" I nodded.

"You got a nigga?" "N-Yes" I cleared my throat, forgetting about Jayvon.

"N-Yes? Complicated?" "No. Not exactly" I shrugged.

"Oh....Can I uh...have your um..."

"Number? Yeah sure" I laughed and took his phone from his hand.

I put my number and put my contact as Indya😍❤️

"Indya? Cute" "Cute?" I scoffed. "I mean...nice name" He laughed.

"Oh thanks. Whats yours?"

"Bryson. Bryson Tiller"