Chapt 10

Indya pov

"You sure you wanna keep talking to me?" I looked him in his eyes.

"Listen" He pulled my face towards his.

"That was your past, and you were getting raped by the guy. You weren't wrong. I don't see you any differently. I'm not gonna stop talking to you cause of that"

I slightly smiled.

"Please don't leave me" I laid my head in his chest and smelled his cologne .

"I won't princess" He rubbed my back and I felt the hairs on his chin on my head.

"Can we go take a walk or something?" I pouted. "Yea lets go" He grabbed my hand.

~~~~~~

"Nah Mia and My'leah were my bestfriends since 3rd grade" I smiled proudly.

"Must be nice" he mumbled. "What about you? I told you about my past" I looked at him.

"What about it?" He said coldly.

"Tell me about it"

He kept looking straight and clenched his teeth.

"Bryson?" I said lightly.

"My mom died and I never got to see my father" He mumbled.

I looked at him telling him to tell me more.

"I lived with my grandma and my brothers. I was always getting bullied for not having the lastest sneakers, or just being me. I had a bestfriend, until she abandoned me for the nigga who bullied me the most" He shrugged.

"Fucked up" I mumbled. "Yeah. I was gonna tell her that I uh...had feelings for her but she fucking ruined it"

"Oh.."

"Its whatever. God did that for a reason. I was homeless for a while too. But I got back onto my music shit and now look" He smiled.

A few minutes went by, and were just talking about random stuff.

"Speaking of the fuckin devil" He mumbled. "huh?" I frowned, confused.

"Nyla" He looked up and sighed. "Oh my god...Bryson?! I missed you!" She jumped on top of him and I just stood there akawardly.

"Nice" He lightly pushed her off. "Hi I'm Anyla" She smiled and stuck her hand out.

I looked down at her hand and slowly shook it. "....Indya" I mumbled.

"So hows life been Bryson?" She smiled.

"Don't be fake and smile up in my face and shit" He scoffed.

Her smile turned into a confused face. "I thought you moved past that"

"Nah cause you know how he treated me and you was telling the motherfucker information about me? Indya lets go" He grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry okay? I was young and stupid and I regret picking Devin over you okay? I was just hoping that we could move past that cause I...I really miss you Bryson" She looked hurt.

Bryson's grip on my hand loosened and he turned to the girl looking angry but sad at the same time.

"I'm sorry" She said. I just stood there akawardly.

"You still live at your house?" He cleared his throat. "...yeah"

He slowly nodded and walked off leaving me no choice but to walk with him.

What were they gonna do? Were they gonna talk and move past their issues? Or just plainly fuck?

Either way, its not my issue. I don't even know why I'm so clingy to him when I just met him.

There was a akaward silence until he broke it.

"I'm not gonna do anything thats gonna hurt you if thats what your wondering" He cleared his throat.

"I didn't care" I shrugged, knowing I was lying. "Stop lying" He side eyed me.

I just ignored him and went on my phone. "Indya"

"what?" I said with a little bit of an attitude. "Drop the attitude" He sighed.

"No"

He roughly grabbed my face and smashed our lips together.

I raised my eyebrows in shock but then, our lips were moving in sync.

"Drop" Kiss. "The" Kiss. "Attitude" Kiss.

"People are staring Bryson" I looked around.

He just shrugged "Oh well"

~~~~~~~~~

"Come here" Bryson patted on his lap.

"Why?"

He gave me a look and I sighed and sat on his lap.

"Ole dude not texting you no more right?" He rubbed my thighs and I felt his friend poking at me.

"No"

"Aight" He put one arm around my waist and just stared at me. "What? Thats all you wanted?"

"Mhm. I was just thinking about 'the night'"

"What about it?" I knew I was blushing. "How freaky you were" He smirked. "Naah im a good girl" I giggled. "Lyin ass" He unbuttoned my jeans.

"Oooh so you want more?" I smirked. "Maybe. Maybe not" He looked me in my eyes as he rubbed my clit through my panties.

I let out a small moan as pleasure took over my body. "Yo panties wet princess" He growled in my ear as he slipped off my jeans and laid me on the couch.

"I want you" I said lowly. When he heard those words, he took off his pants and spread my legs open.

"You sure princess?"

I nodded and bit my lip. Bryson knew just where to hit it.

"Go slow" I bit my lip.

~~~~~~

"Bryson?" I looked up at him and saw that he was sleeping.

I sighed and sat up.

I put on my panties and a big shirt and Bryson's phone vribrated.

Wyaa ? Come home Me and the baby miss you 😩 - Shay 😍💕

I read the message over and over again looking at Bryson then the phone.

This nigga just gonna keep lying to me.

I angrily snatched the covers off of him and he woke up looking scared and confused.

"Get out" I said as calmly as possible.

"Yo Indya you good? Wh-" "Get the fuck out" I said through gritted teeth.

"Go. And I don't ever wanna see you again" I said.

"Huh?" "You said it was just gonna be me and you and meanwhile, you got a baby on the way" I said with tears filling up my eyes.

"Its not even like th-" "Shut up. I don't wanna see your ass again"

He just sighed and put his clothes on. "Can I just expl-" "Bye" I said with my arms crossed.

He scoffed and left my room.

"Why can't I just be happy?" I said laying on my bed, looking at the wall.

I heard the door slam downstairs and thats when I started crying.

Everything always goes wrong for me.