Chapt 8

* a month later *
Indya pov

"Happy birthday Miles!!" I jumped on top of Myleah.

"Girl you were about to get karate chopped. Thank you though" She laughed.

"Don't get pregnant tonight" I smirked and looked at her dress.

"Okay" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Oh I gotta tell you something" She pulled me into the bathroom.

"What?" I frowned.

"Uh...Sooo....Bryson's coming" She cleared her throat.

"Hes coming? How?" If she started talking to Bryson, theres gonna be a issue. Seriously.

"Soo...Mia and I were thinking about inviting him so you guys can talk and then he posted a picture of his brother and you know...things happened and his brother and I started talking and he said he'll bring Bryson for you" She squealed.

"Welp, I'm going home now"

"No! You guys need to talk" She pouted.

"No. Hes a fuckboy and a lier" I scoffed. "Please? Atleast play nice" "Fine" It is my bestfriends birthday after all.

"Thank you. Don't get pregnant tonight sis" She smirked and left the bathroom.

I laughed and fixed myself.

~~~~~~~

"Kejuan!" My'leah squealed and jumped on this guy who looked similar to Bryson.

"They obviously got pretty comfy" I mumbled to Mia.

In reponse, she laughed and then Bryson popped up and I got nervous.

"Girl getcha nigga" Mia smirked. "Thats not my nigga" I coughed.

"mhm" she laughed. "Oh oops. Kejuan this is Mia and this is Indya" My'leah pointed me Mia then me.

"I heard alot about you guys. Especially you" He looked at me then Bryson.

"What?" Bryson looked up from his phone confused. "Oh nothing" He chuckled. "We'll be upstairs" My'leah grabbed his arm and they went upstairs.

"Well, Ima go find me a cutie. Have fun" Mia smirked at me and left.

Wow, seriously?

It was silent for a few minutes until he spoke up.

"So hows life treating you?" He cleared his throat.

I just stared at him.

"So you just gonna ignore my question?"

"Yeah" I fake smiled. "You still salty about Shay? Move the fuck on Indya damn" He sucked his teeth.

I scrunched up my face. I don't know who he thinks hes talking to.

"You lead me on, dropped this bomb on me talkin bout some other chick, then you say 'you guys are together' but 'just fuck', then you fuck me,  leave, then text me talkin bout 'Don't talk to me anymore' and now you expect me to be all over you? I'm not stupid Bryson"I crossed my arms.

"I love Shay, and I wasn't gonna let a hoe get inbetween our relationship"

I nearly choked on my juice. "So if I'm such a hoe, why are you still talking to me? Don't talk to me, text me, or even look at me. Since I'm such a hoe" I smiled.

"Aight" He took his drink and walked off.

"Niggas" I shook my head.