Late Night Snack

Y/N's POV

I was sound asleep in my room when my dream was suddenly interrupted by the sound of something falling on the ground. I jumped up wide awake. Muttering curses underneath my breath I search my night stand for my pepper spray which I keep for protection.

I got up from my bed, pepper spray in my hand 'Who is that bastard that has the guts to wake me up in the middle of the night?', I thought angrily as I step out of my bedroom and followed the orange glow coming from the kitchen.

Making sure to be stealthy as I can, I entered the kitchen to see the fridge door opened, the hand holding the pepper spray fell to my side as I smiled at the scene in front of me.

"Naruto, what are you doing out of your bed?", I asked the 3 year old blonde boy who smiled cheekily at me "I'm hungry mommy", he said pouting as I smiled softly "I can see that", I said chuckling. The remains of the chocolate cake I made the other day now scattered on his head, the pan next to him as he held his fox plush close to him. He was simply too adorable to get angry at.

I walked closer to him then bend down to his level "Alright, first we will get you cleaned up and the mess you created too", I said looking at him as he puffed his cheeks out pouting as I laughed "Then I will make you something to eat, how does that sound?", I asked the boy as I lift him up "Ramen!", he exclaimed as I lead him to the bathroom, my laughter filled the air "Yes, we will make Ramen", I said smiling.

After getting him cleaned up and cleaning up the mess he made, I made a cup of instant ramen which the both of us shared from "Thanks for the meal", he said as he shoved the spoon of ramen into his mouth "Don't eat too fast you'll choke", I warned as he giggled making me smile once more.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, I am so glad I found you in front of my door", I said "I'm gonna become Hokage! Believe it!", He exclaimed "I believe it alright, now let's hurry up and eat, if you want to become hokage you'll need a lot of training and sleep", I said sternly as he nodded, determination taking over his eyes.

Naruto maybe the only thing I have but he will always be the only thing I need and as his mother I'll make sure to be the most important thing in his life.

A/N

This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me and comment me if it is good. If I get a lot of reviews then I might continue writing stories, if not... Meh I still try again. That's it for now!

~Neko Uzumaki out~