Captured and Escape

3 years later

(Y/N)'s POV

'Naruto', I thought. That was the only thought that came to my head when my identity was revealed and when I was surrounded by the ANBU of the Hidden Rain Village. Of course that was three years ago. Now here I was locked up in The Rain Village's prison. I was held under tight security. Whatever information they got out of me was through those interrogated mind techniques, but of course they only got a few unimportant information. During the years I was stuck here, no one came to my rescue, I was beaten, tortured. I wished for death but never went against my village to spill any information.

Naruto. I would wake up with nightmares of him hating me for abandoning him. I would cry in a corner where no one saw and I would count the days until his birthday, then when it reaches I would sing a happy birthday song, obviously the guards watching me thought I had finally broke.

But, the Hidden Rain Village really were naive, they thought I would just sit there and let them do whatever they want to me? I wasn't just there for the past three years doing nothing. I had a plan and I plan to carry it out. 'Wait a bit longer Naruto, mommy is coming home', I thought with a invisible smirk.

Suddenly, there was a poof from behind me, my closed eyes opened to reveal my (e/c) now orange with a slit and orange highlights around my eyes. I felt a surge of nature energy go through me. I had master toad sage mode by Jiraiya-sensei who said he saw potential in me when I was 15. It took me 3 months to control sage mode in Mount Myoboku.

Unknown to the guards, I had made a shadow clone, it was cloaked making it look like the wall it self. I made it before they had chained my hands, that means I couldn't make any signs  to teleport out that hell hole. During the years, my shadow clone has been collecting nature energy slowly. Even if I was tortured or anything I made sure that my shadow clone stayed safe and not 'poof' out.

'...3,2,1', I counted in my mind and broke the chains causing the guards to turn to me shocked. But before they could do anything I teleport myself out of there. My wounds were healing fast because of the sage mode. A alarm went off, so I started to run. Guards blocked my path 'Fire style: Great fireball jutsu!', I thought  making hand signs and blew the fire from my mouth to the about 20 to 25 guards standing in my way. I took a big leap and jumped over my fireball and over my enemies. I ran faster as I sense others coming after me. I skate to a stop and turned to them "Earth style: Great Mudwall!", I said forming signs fast and slamming my hand on the grounds as a Wall made of mud blocked there path.

I turned around to see another set of guards blocking my path 'Don't they ever give up?', I thought and got ready in a fighting stance. They all charged at me. Kicks and punches were thrown at each other, but they stood no chance against my sage mode. I split kick two who were coming both sides of me and flipped over a man's shoulder and formed signs "Chidori!", I exclaimed and ran towards them and hit them all with lightning style 'I have to thank Kakashi', I thought with smirk and teleported my self outside of the village, where I started to head home to my beloved village "Hold on  Naru-chan, I am coming home", I said with a smile as I jumped tree to tree.

Every few miles I would teleport myself further away like 10 miles away from the spot I was. This continued to 3 times until my sage mode ran out and I had to use my own chakra to teleport myself further.

It was starting to become dark and I was getting closer to The Hidden Leaf Village. My ANBU uniform was torn and ripped, it was dirtied with my blood, sweat and the dirt that got stuck to me. My running was getting sloppy.

I soon saw the big gates to Konoha, it was about to close "W-wait!", I called out. I was out of chakra. "Don't close it!", I called desperately as I ran to the huge gate. The gate stopped closing. I smiled happily. Before I could've made it to the main gate, everything went black.

A/N

Sup my fellow readers! I realised that none of my chapters have any cliff hangers, so I decided why not? Hope it is good and sorry for the short chappy. Don't forget to leave comments. That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~