Birthday Party

Y/N's POV

"C'mon Naruto we have to go!", I called down the hall as the ball of sunshine ran towards me in his little black suit with a clip on blue bow to compliment his outfit while I was wearing a blue knee length dress along with black flats and  I applied light make up to look more presentable. "I'm here mommy", he said panting slightly but still managed a grin "It's Mikoto-san's son's birthday, he is turning four", I said lifting the 3 year old up into my arms, his fox plush close to him.

We finally made it to the Uchiha compound where we were greeted by a squealing Mikoto "Oh My Gosh, he is so adorable, he is more adorable than you described him", Mikoto said taking Naruto from my arms. Naruto seemed to love the attention so I didn't bother "This is for Sasuke", I said handing her a blue papered box "Ah, so this is the famous Naruto Uzumaki you were talking about", I turned my head to the voice "Good evening Fugaku-san", I said "Same to you, I am glad you could make it", he said as I nodded.

Mikoto had brought me to the back yard with Naruto still in hand "(Y/n) I am pretty sure you remember my oldest son, Itachi", she said as the said boy looked at Naruto and me "Oh My! He has gotten so big!", I exclaimed "Itachi, this is your God mother (y/n)  (l/n) and her adoptive son Naruto Uzumaki", Mikoto introduced as the boy bowed in politeness but I didn't had any of that so I grabbed him into a hug. Recovering from his shock he hugged me back as I grinned. I let go of the poor baffled boy and turn to Mikoto who had set Naruto down.

"And where is the birthday boy?", I asked excitedly to see my other God child "Figure it out", she said as Naruto looked at the food table where a boy with a duck's butt shape for raven hair  who was surrounded by girls "That's him isn't it?", I asked as Mikoto nodded "Naruto and him are going to be good friends!", she squealed "Sasuke come here", Mikoto called to the raven head boy as he ran over with a smile "Yes mom?", He asked politely "Sasuke meet your God mother (y/n) (l/n) and her child Naruto", Mikoto said "Kawaii! He is so adorable!", I said picking him up and kissing his cheeks making his pale face turn red.

"You dare hide such an adorable thing from me?", I scolded Mikoto "Forgive her (y/n), but so have you hidden Naruto from her", The Third Hokage said as he stood next to me "Let the children go and play", he said as I set Sasuke down onto the ground "Sasuke take Naruto and go play with him", Mikoto said smiling at her son as Sasuke nodded and took Naruto by the hand an pulled him away making us adults chuckle "He already said he wants to become Hokage", I said as the rest chuckled.

Naruto's POV

The boy named Sasuke dragged me to a tree "Shh don't say anything, I want to show you something", he said as he went behind the bush and came back with a red pail in his hand. I looked inside to see water balloons and I grinned at him, then we pointed at some girls our age "You're gonna throw it at them?", I whispered as he nodded stifling a laugh "But my mommy would be angry", I said sadly as he shrugged "You in or out, it will be worth it", he said smiling. I thought for a moment and then nodded as I held my fox plush closely.

We went behind the bush as the girls came closer to the bush "Where is Sasuke-kun?", one of the girls asked as Sasuke covered my mouth from speaking making me blush "Sasuke-kun~", another girl called. I looked at him as he put his index finger to his lip to indicate to me to be silent, I nodded and he removed his hand.

We looked at each other and nodded, our hands in the bucket and Sasuke silently counted but enough for me to hear "...3, 2, 1!", h exclaimed making the girls turn to face the bush as we threw water balloons at them. They cried as we laughed high fiving each other as we came out from behind the bush "Ahem", we turned to see both our mommy looking at us with a glare "Naruto", my mommy said as I fearfully look up at her "Sasuke", Aunt Miko said as he too gave her the same look.

Even though we did receive our punishment, which was something about grounded which I didn't understand what it was, Sasuke's party still went on. Sasuke and I had a lot of fun but the girls that keeps looking at Sasuke were giving me the same look mommy gave me earlier which made me confused and afraid.

"You aren't bad Naru, you are a lot if fun!", Sasuke had said to me as I smiled and giggled holding my plush closer. I then felt something on my cheek and realized Sasuke kissed me "Kawaii! I'm gonna be a mother-in-law!", Mommy and Aunt Miko shouted as everyone laughed leaving me confused.

Soon mommy and me had to leave but I didn't want to go "Wahh! I don't want to leave! Sasuke!", I cried out as Sasuke held onto my hand too, his eyes filled with tears "Naruto-chan!", Sasuke cried "C'mon Naruto, you can't stay, we have to go home, I have missions to do with my team tomorrow", mommy said "C'mon Sasuke let go of Naruto's hand you'll see him tomorrow", Aunt Miko said sadly as my mom agreed "When I leave to go to the mission you will stay by Sasuke's till I return, how does that sound?", I sniffed "Promise?", I asked pouting as she sighed "Promise", she said smiling.

After Mommy said bye to the Uchihas, I waved at Sasuke grinning "Bye Sasuke!", I said grinning "Bye Naruto!", he called out as he smiled and waved at me 'I can't wait for tomorrow', I thought as mommy held my hand and we headed home.

A/N

1065 words! Woah that is a lot. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, again my first so go easy on me. That's it!

~Neko Uzumaki out!~