The Whispers

Jack

Lately, I have been feeling like I am being followed by something or someone. This feeling has been persistent and has not gone away. It is based on these strange dreams and thoughts that I have been having, which I know are not coming from me. It's like something or someone is trying to communicate with me, but I cannot figure out who or what it is. 

Despite the frustration I have with this, I find myself feeling even more compelled to keep this feeling to myself. I cannot share it with my team because they are already suspicious of me. They're always trying to fish for more info about me and my past, it's not that I don't trust them I do it's just that I want them to prove that they can be trusted with more information. It also gets annoying when all they do is question the doctor when I talk about him and my past. Most of them aren't even aware that I don't die or more accurately I don't stay dead but if they did know before it was the right time to know then I bet my manipulator that the would freak. When it's the right time they'll be able to move on without much fuss.

It's a frustrating situation because I don't have anyone to talk to about it, and I cannot explain why I am feeling this way. Even if I knew what was happening or why, I wouldn't be able to tell them due to their lack of trust in me.

While Jack was in his head thinking to himself Ianto called out goodnight and when Jack looked over to where Ianto was he caught a glimpse of the doctor's severed hand which was glowing and bubbling yet when you walked over it stopped.

Meanwhile, Sarah Jane Smith, a skilled investigator of extraterrestrial and paranormal activities, had been busy trying to uncover the reasons for the recent increase in alien attacks that had been happening on a larger scale. She had been poring over countless pieces of data to get to the bottom of the matter. While she was engrossed in her work, she noticed random messages popping up on the screen of her colleague, Mr. Smith. The messages read "Bad Wolf," which was quite peculiar and caught Sarah's attention immediately.

As she pondered over the significance of these messages, she realized that it may have something to do with the strange dreams lately. One of the only things she could remember in her dreams was a young woman repeatedly saying the words "Bad Wolf." The dreams had been so vivid that she could almost feel the woman's presence. Sarah Jane wondered if there was a connection between her dreams and the messages on Mr. Smith's screen.

Determined to solve the mystery, Sarah Jane decided to investigate further. She began to dig deeper, searching for any clues that might help her connect the dots. Wondering if whoever is behind the "Bad Wolf" messages was the same person who was behind the recent alien attacks.

Martha POV

UNIT was closely monitoring the increasing percentage of alien attacks that had been occurring recently. As part of their efforts to investigate the cause of these attacks, they asked me to contact three individuals who might have valuable information on what was happening and what the aliens could be. These three individuals were Sarah Jane Smith, Captain Jack Harkness, and the Doctor. 

Despite my best efforts, I was only able to get in touch with two of them. I learned that the alien attacks were not limited to a single location, but rather were happening more frequently in many different locations. This information was concerning, as it suggested that the aliens may be targeting specific areas or individuals or Earth in general. Given this development, UNIT advised Sarah Jane and Jack to keep a lookout for any unusual activity, including any sightings of the Doctor, who may also be able to help with these events.