A new beginning

Pearl's pov

I was running, running as fast as I could. From something? Someone..
I don't know anymore...all I heard was the cries and screams of other gems..
At first I thought it was all a dream, just a really bad nightmare but then I realized I wasn't gonna wake up from this tragedy. As I ran to find somewhere to hide a giant pink haired woman came up to me.
It was Rose!! The murderer!!
She said "come with me Pearl"
Nothing else, I was very confused and scared. She served pink diamond though....
I didn't say anything...I just stared at her beautiful eyes with fear.
She then grabs my hand and throws me on her back and we take off!

Rose's pov

Homeworld was fighting back with no hesitation.
After I had brutality shattered pink diamond, I ran as quick as I can back to earth. I knew she was scared, you can see it in her crystal blue eyes.
She stared at me for a quick minute but I knew I had to leave soon , so I grabbed her and threw her on my back. I knew Pearl , not personally, but we had the same leader , pink diamond. Pink diamond was ruthless, I was her protecter and along side me was the same Pearl I have now. Pearl was quiet but smart , I seen what she can do but she isn't much of a fighter to me.

Pearl's pov

We flew past the guards, then the homeworld gems, and the diamonds.
I couldn't decide whether to stay her or go with Rose. I don't know Rose, she scares me personally but I guess that's my opinion. She has always been the protecter of pink diamond, who knew she would betray a diamond like that!
I seen it with my own eyes, she shattered her , it was fast, painful, and it turned my stomach to see such horror. Everyone panicked of course, and all the guards went after her.
Me and Rose were never close, but we served the same leader so maybe we have some connection.

One guard tried to stop her , but she took out her shield so quick just in time to stop the attack. Of course I was amazed at her agility, but also scared of how strong she was. Rose was a very excellent fighter , she single handedly whipped out a whole army of gems!!
As me and Rose dashed through the main entrance we both fall , entering earths atmosphere.

Rose's pov

That little Pearl has no idea what we are gonna get into now. But once we make it on earths surface we should be safe. I know Pearl was scared , she was holding me tight, I kinda felt bad for her , I feel like guilty for taking her away. I needed a team though even if it's just the two of us.....

As we gently fall down onto earths crust we see nothing but a gorgeous field or flowers. Earth has always amazed me , to the trees and the beautiful purple-ish Sky. I smiled......and daydreamed of a perfect paradise....

Pearl's pov

We finally landed. I've never seen such and beautiful view, I blushed. It was my first time being on earth. Pink diamond always talked about earth and how she wanted to destroy it and strip it for its resources......
I always agreed to what she said because she was my leader, I served her and was a loyal Pearl....but this place was magnificent! Suddenly Rose spoke to me, she said "Pearl I've know we haven't had a real conversation and I'm sorry for taking you but we need to start a rebellion!", she looked at me with her beautiful bright eyes and started to cry.
I didn't know how to feel about this whole situation...I was taking from homeworld never to return...now I'm with the murderer of pink diamond!
"ROSE!" I yelled
"HOW COULD YOU!!"

Rose's pov

I couldn't help but cry...
I shattered pink diamond, took a pearl and I'm here on this dumb planet with no plannn!
I didn't know what to do and all I can hear is the sound of Pearl yelling at me
"WHY ROSE!" She screamed.
"PINK DIAMOND WAS GONNA DESTROY THIS PLANET I HAD TO STOP HER!!" I yelled.
We both got quiet and stared at each other.....
Pearl started to cry. I feel guilty , I mean I should after all I've done....

Pearl sat down on the warm grass and looked at the sky....
"I guess we will have to work together Rose" Pearl said.
"As a rebellion"