What now

Pearl's pov

I didn't know much about earth but I knew we had to survive, and survive we shall!!
Gems don't really need to eat so food wasn't a priority. Homeworld was probably gonna come for us so we had to be prepared. I knew more information then most other pearls, like creating gem weapons from scrap but I wasn't no blacksmith. As I looked for materials I seen Rose staring into the sunset. She was so beautiful....her nice smooth pink hair flowed in the nice warm breeze....she was..amazing.

Rose's pov

As Pearl was doing her own thing I didn't know what to do. I wanna be alone...but I also need emotional support I guess. No! "PEARL" I yelled to her
"Y-yes Rose" she said confused
"Listen we need to go back"
"WHAAAA" said Pearl as her face turned pale.
"We need more recruits, we are a rebellion" I smiled.
"I-I guess your right but how are we gonna get in without getting caught" questioned Pearl.
"That's the plan , we get caught!" I said excitedly.
Her expression was priceless but this plan would work. If we get sent to a cell I can escape and take any refugees.

Pearl's pov

SHE'S NUTS!!
This is never ever gonna work. Shattering a gem!! The punishment for that would be more than JAIL!!!
"I refuse to go Rose!"
She paused for a minute
"I know you want recruits but your plan wouldn't work"
She was disappointed, but it was the truth.
"Maybe if we attack instead!" She yelled
"I guess?" Oh my...Rose was desperate for new recruits.
"Maybe if we sneak into one of the prisoner ships we can help some innocent gems.
Gem cells were hard to escape out of,
If u try to escape you'll be shocked!
"How will we open the cell doors though without getting caught?"
"Leave that to me Pearl" Rose said with confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter is shorter then the last one but hope u enjoy :)