Chapter 3 - Guardian?

Hiccup's POV

"That bastard! He comes back after 150 years, just to tell me this? What is wrong with him?" Hiccup yelled out the words into the wind, "What is wrong with me..." All the feeling had just came rushing back when he saw that stupid grin on Jack's face, all the feeling he'd tried to conceal and run away from since the day Jack left. And now, when he'd finally seemed to have suppressed Jack from his memory altogether, he comes back. Hell, this is troublesome.
"I wonder if Jack still remembers, I wonder if Jack still feels..." The words came out as a whisper, an accidental whisper he couldn't stop from getting out - He should be thinking about the current situation, about the High Witch and being a guardian, but all he could think about was that stupid Jack!
Hiccup slapped his cheek, an attempt to clean his thoughts. Okay, he was getting closer to the North Pole now, he would arrive in just a couple of minutes or so. He had never been there before, so would it be hard to find? Hopefully not. He had absolutely no idea of how he would be greeted either. He had to prepare himself, not think about that stupid Jack.

Hiccup and Toothless easily found where to go, and arrived within an hour since they left home - They lived on an abandoned island not far from the North Pole, and knew the area well enough to know about where to go. They were firstly seen by two confused yetis, who had never before seen a dragon, but they knew who he was and why he was coming, so they let them in and showed the way up to the waiting guardians.

"Here is Hiccup, and Toothless! Nice meeting you, I am North - Was trip safe?" North had a huge smile on his face, reminding Hiccup of Ja- No, idiot, don't think about him now.
"Yes, thank you, it was a short and safe trip," Hiccup answered. He had no idea of what to say now, but Bunnymund saved him from silence.
"Aye mate, long time no see - But where is Jack? Didn't he follow you here?"
"I left him on my island. He'll probably arrive soon," Hiccup coldly answered. The guardians looked slightly confused by the change of tone, and he didn't blame them - Of course Jack hadn't told them about him, or them for that part.
"But okay, so according to Jack, I've been chosen to be a guardian, so can someone tell me what this is all about?"

-

Okay, it's a short chapter and I was going to write more, but I got some stuff to do and seriously - it's been A YEAR since the last update, so I think most of you want this to update now and not later on.

So yeah, I'm really sorry for the gaps, many of you have asked for updates but I've barely been on wattpad at all and I have been pretty busy the last year too, but yeah, I'm planning on writing the next chapter this week too so hopefully you guys will get it soon too c:

So yeah, thank you all for the amount of reads - it's at 8k, which is crazy - votes and comments, so please continue what you're doing and I'll hopefully see you all soon again c:

Shelley