O.N.E

Spanish Harlem, New York

Korey Moriah Lorenze

January 2, 2019

12:30 PM

"Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song

you go ahead , let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans- "

My alarm blasted through my bedroom as I rolled over to turn my alarm off. I looked at my ceiling and sighed as I prepared for this day. I stretched and let my mind be free, I gazed around my room to fully get a look at it, even if I knew exactly where everything was. I just love looking over everything that I accomplished as a reminder that I am doing a great job, even if I am not where I want to be right at this moment. God blessed me with so much and some people have so little.

"Thank You Lord for allowing me to wake up this morning and I Know that somewhere around the world someone didn't. Thank You for blessing me with so much when someone have nothing. I know that I don't have a family but thank you for giving me the strength to be my own motivation. Lord I pray even for my enemies as you prepare my table in their presence, Lord I hope to find the love of my life and to love and to be loved as we live. In Jesus name I Pray Amen", I prayed into the space as I sat on the edge of the bed.

I got up and walked to my windows and let my blinds up as the sun broke through my window. I let my window and walked over to my seashell case that held my half burned white sage stick and my palo santo. I burned that through-out my house and especially in my bedroom seeming that is where I lay my head. I asked God for positivity and great days as I saged my whole body aura. I could feel myself become more relieved and happy as I began to say more positive things.

"Cleanse my mind, body, and soul with positivity, peace, and prosperity", I repeated through-out my home. 

1:30 PM

         When I was done with that, I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and I needed to get into the shower. Backwards but its bad to wash your face in the shower, so I hopped into the shower and began cleaning myself. I got out of my shower and dried off. My space felt clear, my aura felt lifted and I felt positive. I moisturized  I walked to me drawer and got out my Victoria's Secret lace underwear. I walked to my closet and got out a pair of light skinny jeans that stopped right at my ankle, I pulled those on and walked over to where I kept all of my shirts, still shirtless, and got my black 'We're all mad here' Alice in Wonderland halter top and through that on. My nipple piercings shown through my top, I didn't have titties so I'd be fine. I looked down at my feet and decided on wearing my transparent chunky heels. I really didn't do much with my hair. I let it hang today, but I also did my edges. I grabbed my blush pink Hermes Birkin bag and went into the kitchen to grab something to snack on my way to the Mall at Plaza Bay

          I needed to treat myself, its been a while. My bank account had enough to last me like three years but I also needed a new job. I couldn't stay home all day, It would get very boring, plus that wouldn't last for forever. After I was done eating my bagel, I grabbed the keys to my truck and my purse with all of my belongings and walked out the door. I locked my door behind me and hopped in my truck. I felt like I was having a City Girl/ Hot Girl type day so I went to that playlist on my Apple Music. I blasted 'Act Up' by the City Girls before putting on my seatbelt and pulled out of my drive way.