T.H.R.E.E.

Bronx, New York 

Korey Moriah Lorenze

Saturday February 9, 2019

2:19 PM 

Saturday came quick as hell, I wasn't necessarily stoked about going out with him. I mean he is a very beautiful man, I couldn't deny him that but he looks ruthless as hell. The stunt that he pulled Sunday was something that I was not ready for. I noticed that he is very dominant and the boss of everything. I'm not dominant but I wasn't gonna be someone's bitch. I've never been touched by a man like that EVER, I always had this guard up against men and their conniving asses. I've been conversating with Kaleeci since that day, and he talk a good ass game. Talking to him just makes my heart feel a certain way and I have no idea what it is yet, its too early for any of that. Like right now I was on the phone with his real aggravatin' ass to see what should I wear but he isn't lettin' up on the information. 

"Kaleeci can you please tell me where you're takin' me? I need to know how to dress papi", I told him softly through the phone. 

He sighed through the phone as if he was ready to give in. But, he cleared his throat and responded to me. 

"All I can say babygirl is to dress comfortable and casual like boo", He told me. 

I sighed at him being very difficult, at least he told me how to dress.

"Whatever Pharoah...Bye", I said grumbling with attitude. 

"Aye lil girl, chill yo ass the fuck out Korey...See ya ass at eight and you betta' be ready on time.", he told me in all seriousness. He hated for me to call him Pharoah. 

"Oh yea... next time you call me papi ima have yo ass bent over my 2,000 dolla' couch with no questions asked mami", he said smoothly before hangin' up. 

Once again he had me shocked and flustered. I only looked at my phone and blinked. I looked at the time and saw that I had five hours until it was time to go on my date. I looked at myself for a second before deciding that I really needed to pamper myself. Homegirl downstairs was startin' to get a little out of hand so I needed to go get her waxed. My nails were a mess and I could do my own hair. I decided to go exactly how I was since I had already took a shower. I threw on my Balenciaga Knit Sock Speed Runner Sneakers, They were lavender with ruffles coming off of 'em. I got them as a gift from my job when I first started. I grabbed my keys and designer lavender Hermes Birkin bag. Even though I was not into the whole flashy look, I loved having the finer things in life. I set my alarm and locked my door and made my way to my truck. It was a little cool outside and I know it was freezing in the mall so I had a denim jacket in my truck already. 

When I got settled into my truck. I put on my seat belt and started my trunk. I put on Brent Faiyez, Poison, and pulled out of my driveway. 

Know you ride it right,
Might just die tonight,
But you know i'm still coming through baby.
I know its bad for me,
And you know it tastes so sweet,
I think i need your abuse baby.
Girl you do damage to me,
You know i love it, Yeah i love ya
Aint nothing better for me now.
Girl you do damage to me,
You know I love it, yeah I love ya
Ain't nothing better for me now,
than your poison baby.
Angel of the night,
Drown between your thighs,
I'm still here, ain't no excuse baby.
I see you in my sleep.
I'm scarred beyond belief.
Ain't nothing you can't make me do, baby.
Girl you do damage to me,
You know I love it, Yeah I love ya
Ain't nothing better for me now.
Girl you do damage to me,
You know I love it, yeah I love ya
Ain't nothing better for me now,
than your poison baby.
Girl you know I play my role when I'm inside that,
With my hand around your throat I know you like that.
Girl I'll do anything,
to hear you scream my name, I love your game, I do. I do.
Girl you do damage to me...
You know I love it...
You're poisonous baby...