I'm the bad boy's Mate?

Riley's POV
I bent down to pick up my papers that were flying everywhere.Emily had purposely bumped into me causing my papers to fly.I saw someone kneel beside me and help me pick up the papers.Once I was done I stood up and so did the boy.I got a good look at him and was suprised to see Ryan Butler.He handed me my papers."Thanks"I mumbled.Ryan smiled."No problem"Emily was glaring at me.

Ryan's POV
The day I first saw Riley I instantly knew she was my mate.I tried ignoring it but my wolf was really attracted to her.Once Emily purposely bumped into Riley my wolf growled and immediately I help her pick up her stuff.Once I handed it to her I felt sparks shock me and I was right she was my mate.I couldn't hold it back anymore."Thanks"She mumbled.I smiled at her."no problem"I saw Riley look at Emily, and Emily was glaring at her.I put my hand on her shoulder.

"just ignore her Riley"I told her.She nodded and payed attention towards me."Thanks again Ryan"She chuckled.I smiled at how adorable she was.Her red hair, those beautiful green eyes."its alright beautiful"I told her.She blushed and I laughed softly at how adorable it was."You look beautiful when you blush"I teased, causing her to blush more."uh...I g-gotta go"She stuttered.I nodded and she scurried away.

Riley's POV
OMG Ryan called me beautiful.Like every other girl I had a huge crush on him.He's irresistible.He's my mate.I'm a shifter.I can shift into anything and I too use the term mates.Since I'm a shifter I can't sense another wolf or another shifter.My mother calls me "special"I don't know how I'm special though.I felt pain through my chest and my senses growled "mate".Was Ryan hurt?I ran out of my class room and followed my senses.I can only sense my mate.

I ran out of the school and went behind the school.I saw Ryan on the ground in his wolf form and other wolf packs surrounding him."Move"I growled as I walked closer.The pack moved out of my way and I kneeled beside Ryan.He was whimpering."Ryan are you okay"I asked.Ryan turned back into his human form and so did the other werewolves.I reconized the.Their names aare Jake, Andrew, Simon, and Jacob.They were Ryan's pack.I was really angry right now and my wolf was growling."Samantha, call down"I told her.Samantha, my wolf, whimpered again.

"Jake!Take Ryan back to your pack house, Andrew explain what happened on the way there"I demanded.Every werewolf knew I was a shifter.My wolf is a lot bigger then other wolfs.The boys immediately did as told."A shifter attacked Ryan"Andrew explained, and that's all I needed to know.We walked into their pack house and Jake laid Ryan on the couch.I walked into the kitchen and got a wet cloth.I walked back to Ryan and placed the wet cloth on his forehead."Riley"He groaned."I'm here"I whispered."I, Ryan Butler, reject, you Riley Summers, as my mate"He groaned.Samantha whimpered and I suddenly felt bad.

"you know if you stay away from our mate we're going to heat"Sam growled."I, Riley Summers accept your rejection"and with that I stormed out.

Ryan's POV
"Why did you do that!"Sky, my wolf growled at me."I'm sorry Sky but she'll be in danger!"I told him."You know Ryan, you stay away from our mate for too long she's going to heat"He growled at me.I hated the idea of anyone touching my mate but I had to stay away from her or she'll die and then I would die of depression because my baby would be dead.

The boys were staring at me.I decided to mindlink my beta.

Me:Hey Mike
Mike:Hey Ry what's up?
Me:I need you to keep an eye out for Riley Summers
Mike:sure but can you tell me why?
Me:she's my mate and I rejected her
Mike:Why did you reject her?
Me:If I did Veronica would go after her No one knows she's my mate
Mike:Wow, Veronica!You do know she will heat and all the other unmated wolfs will go after her,right?
Me:I know that but please just look after Riley and if you see Veronica anywhere near her mindlink me and I'll tear her to pieces
Mike:Got it
We ended the connection.I sighed, keep her safe Mike.

A/N Hello!This is my first werewolf story I hope you like it! Comment Vote Follow IDK thanks for reading my lovely carrots