Chapter 2

Riley's POV

"does he not want us?"Sam whimpered."aww Sam..."?I told her.No one was going to upset my wolf.Ugh!I felt eyes on me and I turned around.I was in the woods in front of my pack house.I saw Mike and he was smiling at me.I smiled back weakly as he walked up to me."Hey"He said, when he reached me."Hey"I answered back."Riley, I heard about what happened with you and Ryan, i'm sorry"I rolled my eyes.Of course he would tell Mike, they're bestfriends."Yeah I know"I whispered.He took off my glasses and I gave hima confused look."You know, He rejected you for a reason....."He said."You look good without glasses"He added.I blushed then asked "Then why would he reject me?"

"I can't say, Riley, but if I could I would"He said.I shrugged and looked back towards the lake."I know but Sam is really sad right noe, she's whimpering"I told him.He rubbed my back."I'm really sorry Riley.He really didn't want to reject you, love"I nodded."Dude, he called you love and he's not your mate...He totally likes you and you better not grow feelings for him"Sam roared."come on Sam, I would never like Mike and he doesn't like me.I know that Ryan sent him to look after me"I told her.I blocked Sam out and smiled at Mike.He smiled back at me and I sat dowm on the grass and so did he.I think Sam's right.

Ryan's POV

"Dude, why did you reject her!"Jake kept asking me.I growled at him."Stop fuging pressuring me!"I shouted."Not until you tell us why"Andrew said, stubbornly.I rolled my eyes."fine"I gave in."My ex Veronica still wants me.I told her I hade a mate and she said that she would find whoever my mate was and kill her littaraly kill her and I didn't want my mate to die so I rejected her"I explained.The boys just nodded.All I have to do is stay away from her."You know I can't do that"Sky growled."Come on Jason please we have to try.....Do you want Veronica to kill her?"I asked him."No"He sighed.

Riley's POV

"Mike you don't have to be here"I told him."I want to, plus I'm protecting you"He said, while placing his hands on my waist.I looked up and looked into Mike's eyes.I leaned in and so did he.Soon our lips connected and we were making out.I sat on his lap, still kissing him.Sam was controlling me.She's depressed.

A/N I know it was very very very short but I'm tired and I was too lazy to think about continuing this chapter