( HERS IS THE FURY! )

╔═════════════════╗

< LAISSEZ FAIRE >
ACT I, THIS CRUEL DARK WORLD

╚═════════════════╝

❝WHAT HORRORS THIS WORLD PRESENTS❞

do not tempt her fury-for she bares strength in body and mind

♖♜♖

TESHA LIVED A LOWLY LIFE IN THE SLUMS OF KING'S LANDING, IN THE SHADOW OF THE GREAT RED KEEP. Newcomers to the city would complain of the stench of dead bodies, and shit. Tesh had grown up surrounded by it; it wasn't something she ever noticed anymore. Even if it did, what good would complaining of it do?

She and her mother had been lucky, she knew that. Her mother worked for some of the noble households in the city, as a maid. She earned less than decent pay, but for them, it was enough.

Tesha made her wares working in a brothel. No, she was not a whore. She cooked the meals for the girls and their customers, cleaned up after their "meetings", and helped care for the girl's babies. More bastards, like her.

Tesha couldn't care less who her father had been. She had learned long ago that her mother's past was long since buried, and the woman spoke of nothing of life before her daughter. Tesha had accepted that, and allowed her mother to keep her wish.

She didn't allow wishful thinking to cloud her mind like so many others around her. She didn't lust for a life of royalty and jewels and wealth, servants and endless amounts of food. It wasn't logical to go about hating her life while wishing for a better one. This was the life she was born into, and it would be the life she would live. She was fully prepared to die in the city of King's Landing one day.

What she didn't ever expect, was that her simple, agonizing life would fall victim to the games of the high lords of Westeros. She did not expect, that it would be her life that would be what they desired.

And she certainly did not think that she would ever leave the place she had called home.

TESHA WATERS.
❝THE BARATHEON BASTARD❞